HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We ALL deserve a vote!!!

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 09:24 AM

We ALL deserve a vote!!!

We all deserve a vote on every policy proposal the President has put forward from the jobs bill to the the pre-K program across America. And the voters should get behind the President, no matter what your political stripe, and push Congress to VOTE on important legislative issues...whether they vote "yes" or "no." We, the people, deserve to know exactly where our Senators and Representatives stand on the issues affecting our economy, our safety, and our health. We need a verifiable record of who is for us and who is against us and for the corporate shadow government. Who is for PEOPLE as opposed to for PARTY. There must be a movement by all sides to get our elected officials to vote! Not just on gun reform, tax reform but on jobs, unions, minimum wage, immigration reform, energy reform, clean air and water protections, Wall Street regulation etc. WE DESERVE A VOTE so that we can tell who we want in office and out of office come 2014. Every Congress-critter's phone should be jumping off the hook with questions from US, the public, asking for votes on already proposed legislation. We can press the case. Let's organize to do so!

I saw a list of office numbers for elected officials. Can that be posted again? I will search on-line for the Congressional Directory and start with my own family. Join me!!!

Not Citizens United but Citizens Fed Up!!!

1 replies, 282 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply We ALL deserve a vote!!! (Original post)
kelliekat44 Feb 2013 OP
kelliekat44 Feb 2013 #1

Response to kelliekat44 (Original post)

Wed Feb 13, 2013, 07:07 PM

1. Hagel deserves a vote!!! Damn it, he is a vet who served in the Senate! nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread