HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Best health care system i...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 03:50 PM

Best health care system in the world my fuckin ass! Continued

So I posted this last night to blow off some steam...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022355725

Wow man, you folks are great! I'm truly touched by the all the hearts, online hugs, and kind words that I woke up to today. I'm generally a serial lurker. I come to DU because it's a great place to find information. There are some wonderfully gifted writers here! I don't post very often because I find it to be a pain in the ass to do it by phone. However, that being said, y'all are with me on the way to and from work, to and from gigs, waiting in various green rooms, etc, etc. You people make it a lot easier for me to stay informed. Which means my family, friends, band are now more informed...whether they want to be or not! LOL. (If I had a nickel for every time I heard, "don't get him started"...) So, again, I'm extremely grateful to everyone here. Especially for the well wishes my family has received. Tank you, tank you, tank you!

Update: Mom had the surgery yesterday, and got to eat last night. Yay! Released this morning and doing fine. Absolutely tickled by all the posts regarding her situation. Thanks again everyone, y'all's the greatest!

2 replies, 387 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Best health care system in the world my fuckin ass! Continued (Original post)
Glamrock Feb 2013 OP
JNelson6563 Feb 2013 #1
libtodeath Feb 2013 #2

Response to Glamrock (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 04:06 PM

1. Glad to hear the good news!

Tell your mom DU says "Hi!"

Julie

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Glamrock (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 04:15 PM