HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A Second former LAPD offi...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 11:22 AM

A Second former LAPD officer releases a manifesto

Reposted from here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=2357105

This might be the most helpful thing anyone has yet to say to Dorner. Hopefully he will see it and respond.

6. Chistopher Dorner. The 1st thing I would say to him is, I feel your pains!…But you are going about this the wrong way. To take innocent lives could never be the answer to anything. I say this as a Man who experienced the same pain, betrayal, anger, suffering, litigation and agony that you did in many ways, Only I didn’t get Fired. I just choose to go a different route. My heart still suffered that same shock, I was still left to try and put the pieces back together. The disbelief that people could conspire and cause you to loose something you loved so dearly was still there. I lost my Career, I lost my Family, I lost my Dignity, I lost my Trust…But I am here now to hopefully one day see change…Bro, Don’t kill anymore Innocent people. Your point has been made. Clearly. They know you mean business, The whole world knows. Refrain from any further wrong doing and do what you must to salvage your Soul. Whatever that means to you. Just remember that God is a forgiving God.

2 replies, 596 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply A Second former LAPD officer releases a manifesto (Original post)
Duer 157099 Feb 2013 OP
GeorgeGist Feb 2013 #1
HappyMe Feb 2013 #2

Response to Duer 157099 (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 12:23 PM

1. When all else fails ...

bring in the GOD plan.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Duer 157099 (Original post)

Tue Feb 12, 2013, 12:28 PM

2. Good grief!

Oh boy, another 'manifesto'. They should look into this guy. Maybe he helped Dorner get away.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread