HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Attn Madfloridian --- Bil...

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 03:16 PM

Attn Madfloridian --- Bill Gates is answering questions on Reddit

you might still have time to get a question in

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/18bhme/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

I asked him this...but I don't think he will answer....

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What is the plot of the next Halo game?

Okay my real question, Do you really think teachers with 6 weeks of training and an ear piece can do a better job than university trained teachers?

With the profit you have made selling software to schools, and the debt the nation is currently suffering under, you should give your software to schools for free from here on out, and donate money to schools for educated teachers, real computer labs, not try to transform our teachers into clueless drones being led by coaches like the NFL.

With all of the tech money the schools are given, almost all of it goes to microsoft software. WE could be purchasing awesome equipment for the lab, or educational games...but instead every computer has to buy the new copy of microsoft office.

You have made enough money off of the schools, time to give back, in ways that real teachers would appreciate.

1 replies, 300 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Attn Madfloridian --- Bill Gates is answering questions on Reddit (Original post)
Fight2Win Feb 2013 OP
Warren Stupidity Feb 2013 #1

Response to Fight2Win (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 03:26 PM

1. that is a pretty interesting thread.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread