HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Univisión Staffer Slams R...

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:37 PM

Univisión Staffer Slams Republican Marco Rubio For Being a ‘Token Slave Boy’ Loser

Marco Rubio is supposed to be the Golden Boy Trojan Horse for the GOP with the Hispanic community, but at least one Spanish-language television network Univisión staffer isn’t buying it.

The Miami Herald reported that Angelica Artiles, assistant to Univisión’s Vice President of news, took to Rubio’s aide’s Facebook page to unload freely, calling the Republican lawmaker a “loser” and “a token slave boy.”

“Oh. wow, the loser is going to speak after our President,” Artiles wrote on spokesman Alex Burgos’ Facebook page at 9:33 p.m. Wednesday. “Anything to get publicity. Ask him to do us a favor and stay home that night.”

A fight ensued with the Rubio aide. Patriotism was brought up. Etc. Rubio aide Burgos wrote, “While you may be content with mediocrity under this President, I am not. And fortunately neither are patriots like Marco Rubio who have opportunities like next Tuesday night to offer an alternative way forward. I am proud to work for him and actually feel sorry for you for writing this.”

She then used a diminutive term for Rubio’s first name, “Marquito,” and proceeded to compare him to a Disney dwarf, a “token slave boy” and a “fool” who was passed over by Republican Mitt Romney on his presidential ticket last November.

http://www.politicususa.com/univision-staffer-calls-republican-senator-marco-rubio-token-slave-boy-loser.html

5 replies, 737 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Univisión Staffer Slams Republican Marco Rubio For Being a ‘Token Slave Boy’ Loser (Original post)
CatWoman Feb 2013 OP
The Magistrate Feb 2013 #1
malaise Feb 2013 #3
JaneyVee Feb 2013 #2
dballance Feb 2013 #4
monmouth3 Feb 2013 #5

Response to CatWoman (Original post)

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:39 PM

1. I Hope The Lady Will Let Down Her Hair, Ma'am, And Tell Us How She Really Feels....

This is just bald description.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to The Magistrate (Reply #1)

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:44 PM

3. Yah think!

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:42 PM

2. Marco Rubio es un imbécil ignorante.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 04:56 PM

4. I Doubt She'll be the Last Hispanic or Latino Who Expresses Those Thoughts

The more savvy Latino and Hispanic commentators see Rubio for what he really is. A Spanish-Speaking token of the GOP. As a first-generation American who grew up in the Cuban Exile community in Miami and the LDS community in Vegas he's hardly representative of the majority of Spanish-Speaking immigrants in the US.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 05:47 PM

5. My wonderful Cuban neighbor calls him a "brat" since he lied. "Grandmas don't forget" she said..LOL

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread