HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Petition the obama admini...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:05 PM

Petition the obama administration to: Investigate corruption in the Los Angeles Police Department

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-corruption-los-angeles-police-department/wdpLpcGy

The Los Angeles Police Department has a long history of brutality and murder of unarmed People. There is a severe lack of accountability in this department, and a widespread effort to hide such injustices, and to allow them to continue to occur. How long will We the People allow our law enforcement departments to end innocent lives? The recently released Chris Dorner Manifesto (http://pastebin.com/yw3Ffy0S) highlights some of this brutality, and the efforts taken within the department to cover it up. This is likely the tip of the iceberg, and a full investigation on the LAPD should begin immediately.

2 replies, 645 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Petition the obama administration to: Investigate corruption in the Los Angeles Police Department (Original post)
Fire Walk With Me Feb 2013 OP
NightWatcher Feb 2013 #1
HappyMe Feb 2013 #2

Response to Fire Walk With Me (Original post)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:09 PM

1. Someone show me where any of these WH petitions have done anything

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Fire Walk With Me (Original post)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:16 PM

2. I'm not going to deny

that their isn't corruption in the LA PD or in any police force. But the thing is, we don't know if that manifesto is bullshit or the truth. To me, Dorner isn't a hero or a martyr. He's a murderer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread