HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » So GOP War On Women Inten...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 01:43 PM

So GOP War On Women Intensifies With Personhood Bills In North Dakota And Iowa ---- Yet

they deny they are warring on women. Their new branding "talk nice about raping women's rights". These two shots across the bow are the signal of the GOP blitzkrieg coming at the state level. These bills will pass in those states with the hope that they will be the magic bullet in turning over Roe V Wade at the federal level. The Supreme Court has 6 Roman Catholics on it with 3 of them Opus Dei. The Pope and Catholic Church teaches a zygote is a person. And you must accept that idea if you are to remain a Catholic. Excommunication is the only remedy if you refuse to believe.

The Fundies and the Church are in complete agreement that family planning must end in this country. And they are determined to inflict their religion on the rest of the country. And we must get used to the idea that they intend to force their will on the nation.

If they can't win the vote they will take the vote. If they can't defeat minorities they will deny them the vote. We must understand that the election loss means the GOP and it allies with quadruple down on their efforts to impose their form of tyranny economically, culturally, and religiously.

THEY WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER ACCEPT THE VOTE OF THE PEOPLE ON THESE ISSUES. AND THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, RAPE AND EVEN MURDER TO GET THEIR WAY. What I am saying may sound extreme, but seriously think about what they are doing and how they operate. LOOK at all they have done and will do in the future and what they are doing. now.

7 replies, 1114 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply So GOP War On Women Intensifies With Personhood Bills In North Dakota And Iowa ---- Yet (Original post)
TheMastersNemesis Feb 2013 OP
HockeyMom Feb 2013 #1
ellenfl Feb 2013 #7
freshwest Feb 2013 #2
ProfessionalLeftist Feb 2013 #3
CrispyQ Feb 2013 #4
MuseRider Feb 2013 #5
curlyred Feb 2013 #6

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:00 PM

1. Catholic Church = Babies have the right to be CONCEIVED

Every sperm. Every egg. Is there to be conceived.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to HockeyMom (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 04:44 PM

7. but ONLY of they don't cost the church money. eom

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:07 PM

2. +1

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:13 PM

3. THIS...is SLAVERY

It's reproductive and sexual slavery. Rape culture (forced sex) + forced, compulsory pregnancy + violence against women and rampant DV = SLAVERY.

THAT is what these bastards are advocating. There isn't a damn thing "moral" about it. And further, it was outlawed under the 13th amendment.

This is what they did to Negro slave women. They 'bred' them. They raped them. They forced them to remain perpetually pregnant to produce more slaves.

It's SLAVERY.

And you'll could never EVER convince me that it is is any way moral or "God" approved.

When an entire half of a planet of humans is considered and treated as something less than human (while corporate entities and clumps of cells are considered full humans), there is nothing moral or righteous about it. It's ignorant, immoral, and disgusting.

It's SLAVERY.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessionalLeftist (Reply #3)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:16 PM

4. Well said.

(while corporate entities and clumps of cells are considered full humans)

I agree with every word.

Reply to this post

Response to ProfessionalLeftist (Reply #3)

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:38 PM

5. I too agree and think you worded this just right! n/t

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 02:51 PM

6. the same small government conservatives

who want no regulation of anything want to control my reproductive rights. The same people who can't stand a hint of regulation of their secondment rights want to regulate my Supreme Court approved right to privacy right out of existence.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread