HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Cop Killer/Killer Ex-Cop ...

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 09:16 PM

Cop Killer/Killer Ex-Cop Dorner's messages for Tim Tebow, Ellen, Charlie Sheen, and John & Ken

Leave it to TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/07/lapd-cop-killer-christopher-dorner-tim-tebow-charlie-sheen-larry-david/

His message to Tim Tebow reads:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez...

...Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the f*ck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of sh*t.

Charlie Sheen:

Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome...

...John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth is not popular. I will miss listening to your discussions.

Lots more messages at the link

3 replies, 1003 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Cop Killer/Killer Ex-Cop Dorner's messages for Tim Tebow, Ellen, Charlie Sheen, and John & Ken (Original post)
GiaGiovanni Feb 2013 OP
bayareamike Feb 2013 #1
GiaGiovanni Feb 2013 #3
Initech Feb 2013 #2

Response to GiaGiovanni (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 09:20 PM

1. "Hypocritical pieces of sh*t"

Ironic isn't it? He thinks others are hypocritical pieces of sh*t when he himself is a hypocritical piece of sh*t.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bayareamike (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 09:56 PM

3. Takes one to know one?

Dunno.

Reply to this post

Response to GiaGiovanni (Original post)

Thu Feb 7, 2013, 09:22 PM

2. Why am I reminded of the movie "God Bless America"?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread