HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Janet Napolitano for Vice...

Tue Feb 5, 2013, 04:17 AM

Janet Napolitano for Vice President with Hillary45 if Biden don't want a 3rd term as VP.

Someone mentioned Janet yesterday is thinking of running again for elective office in 2016.

What a better way to bring in Arizona than to have the person voted the best Governor of Arizona for years be on the same ticket with Hillary45 if Joe Biden don't want to be VP
for a third term (which is what I personally would like to see as my top choice, or if Joe is going to be the new SOS in 2017.)

Hillary45/Janet Napolitano.
History times two.
and that would bring in Texas, KT a number of other red states, AND Arizona, perhaps the single worst run state in the nation now.

What better way to spit in John McCain and Jeb Bush's face at the same time.

And Janet Napolitano has done a simply boffo!!! job as Homeland Security Secretary,
and Ms. Napolitano as a past Governor has all qualifications for being able to be a great Vice President with President Hillary Clinton45, and this wouldn't lose any democratic seat.

I like this.

History/History, and as Ms. Napolitano is part of TeamObama and TeamChicago, this would insure the continuation of all things Obama for another 8 years after President Obama's historic 8 years.

And with President Obama being elevated to the US Supreme Court by President Clinton in 2018, this could insure one helleva legacy.

imho

0 replies, 424 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread