HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » PTC Calls on FCC to Take ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 02:08 PM

PTC Calls on FCC to Take Action on Unedited F-word During the Super Bowl Broadcast

I guess these people have nothing better to do

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/04/ptc-calls-on-fcc-to-take-action-on-unedited-f-word-during-the-super-bowl-broadcast/167802/

Today, the Parents Television Council is calling on the Federal Communications Commission to take action against CBS for the airing of an unedited f-word during last night’s Super Bowl broadcast. Following the defeat of the 49ers, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco exclaimed the f-word on a live broadcast and CBS failed to catch it.

6 replies, 701 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply PTC Calls on FCC to Take Action on Unedited F-word During the Super Bowl Broadcast (Original post)
RockaFowler Feb 2013 OP
HappyMe Feb 2013 #1
winterpark Feb 2013 #2
snooper2 Feb 2013 #3
fleur-de-lisa Feb 2013 #4
dballance Feb 2013 #5
KamaAina Feb 2013 #6

Response to RockaFowler (Original post)

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 02:13 PM

1. Good grief!

The guy had just won the Super Bowl! Besides it ended around 11pm here, little kids should have been in bed.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 02:15 PM

2. I'm really tired of these morality police censoring or trying to censor language on my teevee

machine. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Been saying it since I was a teen and so have many millions of people all over the world in many languages. Just because something is said on tv doesn't mean that a child who is taught better will use it or be offended.

So what if a child questions the word itself? You explain it's a very bad word which has many meanings but not something you (the child) should use until you're an adult. Or some other such explanation. Tv should not be the sole teacher for children. That is why they have parents. So do your jobs morality police and police your own children and stop trying to impose your morality on the rest of US. And FUCK YOU!!!!

: )

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 02:26 PM

3. Tell Pat Boone to shove it up his ass..

http://w2.parentstv.org/main/About/BoardOfDirectors.aspx
Pat Boone
Entertainer
Chairman of the Board

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 03:38 PM

4. I noticed what Flacco said in real time . . .

you really had to be paying attention to catch it. These fools need to get a life!

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 03:49 PM

5. Next Time He Should Just Say "That was For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge-ing Awesome."

It'd be kind of funny if some comedian did that. I wonder if the PTC would even know what was happening.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 04:34 PM

6. I wouldn't mind if they suspended Flacco for life.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread