HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Not that I'm some puritan...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 01:13 AM

Not that I'm some puritan freaking out over how Beyonce was dressed

because of course I don't mind it at all for obvious reasons (reason 1: I'm a male, reason 2: I'm heterosexual), but the people saying she couldn't move dressed more modestly, well that's just not true. For example see the vocalist (amongst plenty of others) here:

Or this rather covered up guy:

So yeah let's just be honest and admit it was entirely this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fanservice

And let's also not be some prudes and act like that was unexpected, or that there's anything wrong with that.

2 replies, 770 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Not that I'm some puritan freaking out over how Beyonce was dressed (Original post)
ButterflyBlood Feb 2013 OP
Purveyor Feb 2013 #1
thelordofhell Feb 2013 #2

Response to ButterflyBlood (Original post)

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 01:18 AM

1. That said, I tuned in for parts of the half-time show and my first thoughts were..."red light

district tramps"...

I don't even know who was doing what at the time, as that nonsense isn't a part of my following, but that was my immediate impression.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ButterflyBlood (Original post)

Mon Feb 4, 2013, 04:11 AM

2. When Destiny's Child were performing all I could think was.....is this an Apollonia 6 reunion??

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread