HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Insane, hate filled Freep...

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:24 AM

Insane, hate filled Freepers believe that Obama murdered Chris Kyle

They believe that the President orchestrated black ops and perpetrated Sandy Hook and the Colorado movie theatre massacre.

And not just a couple of them, but the majority of the insane, racist, frothing nutcases.

There is no way to respond to such hate driven insanity but to note it and call them out.

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear

Obama is offing his enemies one by one..nothing would surprise me about this Administration, absolutely nothing

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear

Chris Kyle is one of the latest who I believe to have been killed by this Administration..would some consider that to be insane to even think that way..yeah maybe before I would think that nuts but seeing what Obama is and the cronies who follow him nothing would surprise me anymore..RIP Chris Kyle, an American Hero

63 posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:47:20 PM by Sarah Barracuda

To: Sarah Barracuda

> Obama is offing his enemies one by one..nothing would surprise me about this Administration, absolutely nothing

There is a theory circulating around the Internet that all the recent shootings that are receiving widespread attention are not coincidences and that it is being coordinated at the highest levels to push the anti-gun agenda. So far it’s only a theory but if even one of the shooters can be captured and linked to the Obama administration it would stop them dead in their tracks and expose them for what they really are. O’s not getting away with anything; the hens will be coming home to roost soon...

72 posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:52:08 PM by jsanders2001

To: jsanders2001

After Obama had our Ambassador killed(YES I believe that was a hit..it was an attempt to swap the Blind Sheihk for Stevens, that was the original plan) I believe Obama is capable of ANYTHING..Obama never pushed the Gun Control agenda after Aurora or even after the shooting in Wisconsin..because he knew if he did it he wouldn’t have won the election..so he waited til AFTER the election, for something to happen in order to push what he wants..the total disarmament of the American people and to abolish the 2nd Amendment. I know there are mass shootings in all Administrations, there will always be whackos no matter who is President but something about THIS Administration has me on guard. I wouldn’t be shocked anymore by anything Obama does..remember, he is buddies with the Clintons who had Vince Foster killed..they know how to kill and leave no evidence behind

82 posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:56:55 PM by Sarah Barracuda

To: GreatRoad

Muslims/ Obama....same thing. With Hillary its always “suicides” al la Vince Foster. Hitting SEAL`S is murder most foul. I hope the SEALS are using their organizational skills wisely....

87 posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:00:05 PM by ClearBlueSky

To: mnehring

Jeeze...you don’t trust the local news to tell the story, I hope?

The most skilled sniper in America killed? On the eve of the sooperbowl?

I wouldn’t think a “domestic situation” had any bearing on this, unless Manchelle asked Barry to get rid of a talented sniper so she could rest assured of lobster for the next four years.

146 posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 12:05:48 AM by Mortrey (Impeach President Soros)

To: freekitty

this is a hit ... HIT ...

23 posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 12:10:58 AM by DragonMarine (Capitalism works, but it has to be paid for. (From the halls of Montezuma...))

48 replies, 4969 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 48 replies Author Time Post
Reply Insane, hate filled Freepers believe that Obama murdered Chris Kyle (Original post)
cali Feb 2013 OP
onethatcares Feb 2013 #1
Moses2SandyKoufax Feb 2013 #2
cali Feb 2013 #4
Moses2SandyKoufax Feb 2013 #7
JI7 Feb 2013 #3
Moses2SandyKoufax Feb 2013 #5
graham4anything Feb 2013 #6
cali Feb 2013 #8
graham4anything Feb 2013 #9
Mr. Mojo Risen Feb 2013 #44
graham4anything Feb 2013 #46
alphafemale Feb 2013 #14
graham4anything Feb 2013 #15
alphafemale Feb 2013 #17
graham4anything Feb 2013 #19
cali Feb 2013 #20
graham4anything Feb 2013 #21
alphafemale Feb 2013 #26
graham4anything Feb 2013 #28
alphafemale Feb 2013 #31
Cosmocat Feb 2013 #24
Lasher Feb 2013 #10
cali Feb 2013 #12
JI7 Feb 2013 #11
alphafemale Feb 2013 #13
tblue37 Feb 2013 #16
Mister Ed Feb 2013 #29
treestar Feb 2013 #39
jmowreader Feb 2013 #18
truebluegreen Feb 2013 #23
Arkansas Granny Feb 2013 #22
muriel_volestrangler Feb 2013 #25
jberryhill Feb 2013 #32
spanone Feb 2013 #27
Auntie Bush Feb 2013 #30
Buzz Clik Feb 2013 #33
cali Feb 2013 #34
Buzz Clik Feb 2013 #35
muriel_volestrangler Feb 2013 #36
cali Feb 2013 #37
Buzz Clik Feb 2013 #48
bluestate10 Feb 2013 #43
11 Bravo Feb 2013 #38
davidn3600 Feb 2013 #40
bluestate10 Feb 2013 #42
bluestate10 Feb 2013 #41
krispos42 Feb 2013 #45
greytdemocrat Feb 2013 #47

Response to cali (Original post)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:29 AM

1. Wow, that sickness runs deep

and wide.

This country is more fucked than I realized.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:32 AM

2. That's pretty insane. You should get a a lot of credit for going over there and picking the "best"

comments.

Cali, I'm sorry about the disagreement we had earlier today in the skeet thread. I was wrong, I didn't realize that those photographs were taken on August 4th, the President's 51st birthday. I apologize.

Reply to this post

Response to Moses2SandyKoufax (Reply #2)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:35 AM

4. Thank you so much for the gracious apology.

No problems at all. And I want to add that I don't entirely disagree with what you said.

Sadly, those comments are pretty much the standard. doesn't take much "picking".

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #4)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:43 AM

7. You're welcome.

I just wanted to first apologize, and second make sure if it was me being careless, or the two of us having a policy disagreement.

Knowing you, I didn't think you would disagree too much with what I typed.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:33 AM

3. same shit on Youtube videos of Chris Kyle

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:36 AM

5. Same on Yahoo, as I'm sure you could imagine. n/t

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:43 AM

6. Conspiracy theoriests should be made illegal. I see they mentioned

I see they mention the loony tunes conspiracy theory about Vince Foster.

It sure will be fun to watch them choke on their vomit when President Clinton(Hillary45) takes office 1/20/2017 for the 8 years after.

Hope that by then the republican party is so marginalized, it is less than the Whigs became.

I really think conspiracy theorists should be made illegal.
after all, look what that loon Wakefield did.
and what McVeigh did killing 19 kids and many more in Oklahoma City then spewing some bullsheet conspiracy theory(well, he did at least pay for his crimes, but not before many died).
At least it is now safer to go into buildings after 9-11, with the rightful security in place
stopping cars from doing what happened then.

conspiracy theorists indeed do a lot of damage, I do agree.

the surest revenge on these people will be Hillary45. Michelle46.
the revolution was won 2008. Keeping it means keeping it won.

imho of course.

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #6)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:52 AM

8. no of course conspiracy theories shouldn't be illegal. that suggestion

is almost as crazy and frightening as the shit in the op. Who would decide what constitutes a conspiracy theory?

you appear to have no regard for freedom of speech.

As long time DUers know, I have a great deal of disdain for the vast majority of conspiracy theories from either the right or the left or any place between, but as they say, the answer is more speech, not less.

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #8)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:10 AM

9. conspiracy theorists are like cults...one follows the breadcrumbs and they always are correct

as long as one believes the breadcrumbs were thrown by someone they trust

sort of like that movie "the Master"

it takes hold

BTW, I am a LONGTIME poster who has read DU forever but only posted here once the place I was on shutdown.SO I know the remark you are making was in reference to my only being a member here, but in fact, I do know you are against conspiracy theorists.

I knew because on that other place I was on, for a while, I was influenced WRONGLY by someone who was a conspiracy theorist or a believer in them, and indeed, if you believe someone, what they say will influence ones thinking.

like an Etch-a-sketch once a perfectly drawn maze leading from A to Z that was drawn,
is then shaken, it disappears.
Breadcrumbs blown away in the wind no longer lead to the answer the conspiracy theorist tried to lead to

How many hours were wasted in Clinton investigations and maybe,without those damn distractions, Bill and HIllary could have done more.
Because Hillary said(ironically it was called a conspiracy theory) that there was a vast rightwing conspiracy and indeed 100% of all the crap was crap.

as if 3000 people didn't die on 9-11
and the shootings in Conn. didn't happen.

same bullshit(and I am Jewish) is the conspiracy theorists saying the Holocaust didn't occur.

and the people at Waco would indeed all be alive, had they not killed federal agents,
and burnt themselves down.Stockpiling guns to overthrow a government is illegal.

Used to be called treason.

and you cannot yell Fire in a theatre where there is no fire.

Freedom of speech is not 100% and never was.

but irregardless, the best revenge on these people will be the inuaguration of
President Hillary Rodham Clinton45 on 1/20/2017.
to continue the first two terms of President Obama's agenda.

as someone else's signature on DU says, so true
"Everyday is a great day when you wake up and Barack Obama is President".
love that sig.

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #9)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 12:47 PM

44. And arguing with stupid people is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter what the outcome is, the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces over, crap on the board, and strut around as if victorious.

Reply to this post

Response to Mr. Mojo Risen (Reply #44)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 12:59 PM

46. actually young man,long before the internet, some people used pigeons to carry messages

so it might have taken a while, but had you been around then, we could have had a long distant conversation that way

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:35 AM

14. Not illegal. Just made to wear a coo coo clock on their head.

Elvis lives! The chemtrails told me so. I have a comet to catch.

Reply to this post

Response to alphafemale (Reply #14)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:48 AM

15. except those are harmless

whereas McVeigh killed 19 kids and many others and the Conn. shooter killed 26 people.
and 3000 died in the 9-11 event. THEY WERE NOT FAKE PEOPLE they were real.
These people are dead.

actions/consequences.

and people always seem to forget that FEDERAL AGENTS WERE INDEED KILLED at Waco.
and that the perps blew themselves up.

so real people die.

Elvis and Andy Kaufman and JR Ewing may be alive or dead, and it harms no one.

but government is going to do this or that has deadly consequences. and there should be a punishment for those crimes that happen because of them, for the people who started the
conspiracy theories.(Like they should make Orly Taitz pay for every single $$$ wasted on one of her witchhunts).

take it to their bank accounts.

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #15)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:05 AM

17. You can't criminalize crazy talk.

It is speech.

It is up to the listener to filter the message.

What else would you stop someone from saying?

What do you want to ban us from reading?

Reply to this post

Response to alphafemale (Reply #17)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:14 AM

19. you can't say certain words at the airport.

and I am in 100% agreement with that.

because actions lead to consequences

MY first amendment rights are violated by people with guns and bullets

therefore people that have those and can use them, are violating my rgihts

it's not a semantics game, it's real life.

Why is it that people who always want no security or no cameras, are the first to film something to use against someone else?

I prefer federal authority over the Zimmerman authority any day 24/7/365
because we can better train authority to not do the wrong thing
The Zimmerman's and the people at Waco besides Koresh, could not be retrained from what they are thinking.
And what they are thinking is deadly to the 99% who aren't Zimmerman or the people in the Waco compound.
It is the Zimmerman's that are the 1%. Judge/jury/execution

and myself can't have a right to assemble peacefully because of people like that.

So why are my own rights less important than some high school debate theory that in 2013 is totally irrelevant except as speaking points?

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #19)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:18 AM

20. what you are proposing is frankly unconstitutional. period.

I find your absolute fealty to government disturbing. Did you hold that same fealty during the bushco administration?

And what on earth does Zimmerman have to do with your scrambled screed? How was he a conspiracy theorist?

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #20)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:34 AM

21. ah, there we go, the old Bush/Obama screed. It becomes clear that is not the correct analogy.

you know, listening to conspiracy theorists in the Bush age they said really stupid things too.

Like Bush wasn't going to leave office after his 2nd term.
Like Bush was going to create martial law
Like Bush had concentration camps

The helicopter taking him out of DC on inuaguartion day, like all the others, showed the conspiracy theoriests were bullsheeters.

If you trust the president (President Obama as I do), then it matters little what one thinks a bad president will do.

Because the good president won't do anything to bother me.

So the parallel is clear- don't like Bush?

THen 100% don't elect Jeb Bush in 2016
and 100% elect Hillary45 in 2016.

Because well, that is the choice.
Not doing one shall lead to the other.

2000 was no conspiracy or conspiracy theory.
actions led to consequences.

Not voting for Gore in all 50 states, especially NH led directly to Bush.

Because Bush is not Gore
Bush is not Kerry
Bush is not President Obama
Bush is not President Clinton(Bill42 or Hillary45).

so this Bush/President Obama logic is irrelevant

the correct parallel would be-
Did you like what Scalia/Thomas/Alito/Roberts/Reinquist/OConnor Kennedy did
or did you like what
Ginsburg/Breyer/Soutar/the most wonderful Elena Kagan and the super Sonia Sotomayer do

That is the parallel

not Bush/Gore not Bush/Kerry not Bush/President Obama or Clinton

one action led to the consequences of Bush2001-2009.

So don't like Bush? Make sure you vote for the democratic candidate for President in 2016.
It really is that simple.

And in 2013, we are not fighting the old USSR.
We are fighting rogue nations, and we are fighting rightwing extremists here in the USA
who would think nothing of overthrowing the goverment and who follow Rush/Sean and other conspiracy theorists

These people take actions into their own hands. Like Zimmerman did in Florida.
actions=consequences.
It is all connected.

again, follow breadcrumbs lead to the conclusion the breadcrumb thrower wants you to be led to.
So if I was following certain people in the Bush era who said Bush/Clinton/Bush one and the same, once broken of the spell of the cult of conspiracy theory, I now see how illogicial it is.

Bush did not plant Clinton did not plant Bush did not plant Hillary.
it is utter BULLSHIT.

conspiracy theories and theorists are like cults.
Believe and they are true.
Disbelieve and you logically see they are not.
(i.e. like the movie "The Master".)

and the constitution is an ever evolving paper.
Corporate personhood was illegal until it was legal
and one day it will be illegal again
all it takes is a new law and /or a new judge or senate or house and a new interpretation

after all, the 2nd amendment doesn't say I can't own a shoulder to air missile, or my own bunker busting bomb. Does that mean we are constitutionally allowed to have it, each and every one of us?

we cannot have private citizens going around killing people for political message or any reason.
anarchy and judge/jury /executioner/vigilante is also not good.

it is not the 1950s we are fighting here.

It is a brand new world.(and dont' start with the old new world order stuff or six degress of bilderburger or whatever the name is.)

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #21)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:27 AM

26. screed. ? oh pleeze scaredy cat

Mayz we makes u a hidey hole while the adults talk?

Reply to this post

Response to alphafemale (Reply #26)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:45 AM

28. Didn't Bloomberg and vice President Biden look spiffy on Time this week?

Shame thing is, Gabbie Giffords can't communicate like she used to because of someone in supermarket looking to take out a democratic congresswoman, who might have become Vice President, and a judge (and the rightwingers hate judges and democratic congresspeople.)

If you think it's bad to be scared, than what good will a gun do you?

If everyone with conspiracy theories is so worried they need guns, then I say
more drones to protect my constitutional rights as my right is just as good as theres.

I would lke secure borders.
The borders between the individual states that don't care, and the ones that do care.

(i.e. at every bridge, tunnel and checkpoint getting into New Jersey, and New York City.)

because the legal guns purchased at a gun show or gun dealer, put in a legal car, with no infractions, driven in a trunk, in a car following the speed limit, can get into any city
where it has big rules, but in having legal guns, and no security then those guns are in the city and they will not be used to hunt animal or for collectors or sport.

So, to turn it around, what are the gun people so afraid of???
enquiring minds want to know

and boffo! To Vice President Joe Biden, Mayor Bloomberg and Gabbie Giffords for watching my back.
Instead of the NRA putting a target on my front.

imho and all this worry about freedom of speech, yet a board that is googled worldwide
and billions of people could see any post here in the main sections of this board.
Yeah, sure your speech is hampered.

Yet 34 people a day die from guns and bullets. They have no freedom of speech.

All it takes is a new court, and some new rules with the new rulings.or interpretations.
Or voting out all the pro-NRA, pro-Gun people like that guy in California.

Reply to this post

Response to graham4anything (Reply #28)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:57 AM

31. oh...you're being ironic.

ok. in any case I'm done. But it was fun playing.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 08:16 AM

24. At the very least - all this babble about MENTAL HEALTH

being the only reasonable and american way to limit the purchase of firearms.

They will do a QUICK 360 on that when this kind of crape is grounds to prove people are mentally unstable and can't purchase or own firearms.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:14 AM

10. Remember, Bill Clinton quietly did away with all those who opposed him.

According to the wingnut fantasies that started going around in 1998:

The Clinton Body Count

The crap about Obama bears a strong resemblance to the crap about Clinton. These knuckleheads can't come up with anything original.

Reply to this post

Response to Lasher (Reply #10)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:23 AM

12. yes it does. They have an Obama list over at freeperville

now. it's mindbogglingly nuts.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:17 AM

11. RushIsMyTeddyBear

Reply to this post

Response to JI7 (Reply #11)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:27 AM

13. My teddy's asshole doesn't ooze pus.

His mouth doesn't ooze something worse.

Howz yerz?

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 06:59 AM

16. The RW also believe that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster--

as well as others, though their list of others is variable. The claims made against Obama are similar, though the sheer insanity of the claims has been raised.

Reply to this post

Response to tblue37 (Reply #16)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:51 AM

29. "the Clintons...know how to kill and leave no evidence behind"

You see, Smartypants? That explains the complete absence of evidence!

Now they've taught the same trick to Obama. The proof of it is that there is no evidence whatsoever.

I rest my case.

Reply to this post

Response to tblue37 (Reply #16)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:11 AM

39. It may be a case of revealing what they do

They bump people off and then accuse because it's what they would do.

It would make more sense for us to have the CTs - small plane crashes kill more Democrats then Republicans.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:13 AM

18. Now let me get this straight...

Obama is murdering his enemies for whatever reason they can think of, and Pigboy Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Orly Taitz, Arpaio, Jerome Corsi and Rimjob are all still alive?

Reply to this post

Response to jmowreader (Reply #18)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:40 AM

23. A very good question!

eta: love your sig line

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:39 AM

22. The first four words of your post say it all.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:24 AM

25. The news story this is based on:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022303112

(for those of us how had never heard of him until now)

Reply to this post

Response to muriel_volestrangler (Reply #25)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:00 AM

32. Thank you...

I was thinking it was a South Park character or something.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:28 AM

27. racial hatred runs deep in america from ignorant haters

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:53 AM

30. Talk about crazy righties.......

"I wouldn’t be shocked anymore by anything Obama does..remember, he is buddies with the Clintons who had Vince Foster killed..they know how to kill and leave no evidence behind "

I've always known we have some really crazy people in the ReThug party.....but what I'm finding out to my chagrin, is just how MANY there are. Like whole STATES of them...not just a few crazy people.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:17 AM

33. Thanks for bringing this fester, rank bag of burning shit to DU. We owe you a debt of gratitude.

Just in case you don't get it:

Reply to this post

Response to Buzz Clik (Reply #33)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:20 AM

34. This is my way of tracking the shit they post. Honestly

I think the SPLC should do it.

You know there's a simple little solution for you: Don't click on anything that refers to freeperville. I'm rather surprised you couldn't figure that out all on your lonesome.

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #34)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:26 AM

35. I have no idea what kind of mentality it takes to find this shit at Free Republic.

I really don't, so I won't speculate.

By and large, though, they don't post this kind of insanity on a regular basis. FR and Freepers in general are, on average, a hateful, paranoid bunch. We get it. Why bring it here? You are clearly free to do so, but I'm under no obligation to make no comment.

Quite frankly, DU suffers a different sort of insanity. We don't have violent racists (other than the trolls), but we do have some extremely hateful, xenophobic people here. No doubt, the Freepers drag some of our crazed discussions over there to revel in how stupid we are.

I'm not impressed either way.

(btw, I have no idea what SPLC is)

Reply to this post

Response to Buzz Clik (Reply #35)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:51 AM

36. The SPLC is the Southern Poverty Law Center

http://www.splcenter.org/

They track hate groups in the USA.

And any xenophobia on DU is minuscule compared to that on FR. This is not a case of 'both sides do it'.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 10:51 AM

37. The SPLC is the Southern Poverty Law Center

They are the foremost tracker, in this country, of hate groups.

And nothing posted on DU sinks to the day in and day out hate posted on FR.

Reply to this post

Response to cali (Reply #37)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 02:13 PM

48. ..

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022304763

It's all a matter of scale. This kind of crap has no business being posted anywhere.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:23 AM

43. The SPLC are good guys. nt

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:03 AM

38. Holy shit! That's some serious crazy, even for freeperville.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:14 AM

40. "Anonymous" thinks the government had Aaron Swartz killed

Many people in this forum think the US is conspiring against Julian Assange.

So it's not just the far right that doesn't trust the government.

Reply to this post

Response to davidn3600 (Reply #40)

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:21 AM

42. Bingo. We have a winner!!!

The extreme right and extreme left can be equally nutty.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 11:20 AM

41. Who is Chris Kyle? nt

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 12:49 PM

45. Wow

That's some grade-A stupidity right there.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 3, 2013, 01:10 PM

47. Those are some nutty nuts! n/t

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread