Tue Jan 29, 2013, 09:46 PM
MrScorpio (64,956 posts)
Republicans want to simultaneously control women's bodies, see them pregnant against their will…
And don't give a fat fucking damn if they die needlessly.
This goes triple if they're poor.
They also don't mind:
- If you're undereducated by the public school system
- If you are convicted and incarcerated for exploitation by the prison industrial complex
- If you have a greater tax burden than their rich friends
- If you're unable to become part of organized labor and bargain collectively and are condemned to a life of wage slavery
- If you don't expect that the Federal Government will come to your aid in case of a natural disaster
- If you're unable to afford adequate healthcare
- If you're not free from gun violence
- If you think that the world is out to get us as an excuse for a bloated military
- If you're generally angry, fearful and ignorant
- If you're supportive of the death penalty
But, on the other hand, if you're a fetus they think the world of you.
Your mommy and the world that she lives in, not so much.
5 replies, 971 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Republicans want to simultaneously control women's bodies, see them pregnant against their will… (Original post)
|Arkansas Granny||Jan 2013||#4|
Response to MrScorpio (Original post)
Tue Jan 29, 2013, 10:05 PM
Arkansas Granny (18,388 posts)
4. A new bill has been introduced in Arkansas to ban abortion
if a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks. Just another effort at control.