Sat Jan 26, 2013, 10:41 AM
jillan (31,925 posts)
TEA bags ~ This one is for you ~ 102 things NOT to do if you HATE Taxes
here's a couple of examples...
94. Do not use money printed by the US Treasury.
89.Do not use elevators that have been inspected by federal or state safety regulators.
97. Do not see any doctor that is licensed through the state.
Brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant
You betcha I bookmarked this and will be using it!
5 replies, 883 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
TEA bags ~ This one is for you ~ 102 things NOT to do if you HATE Taxes (Original post)
|Buzz Clik||Jan 2013||#1|
Response to jillan (Original post)
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 10:44 AM
Buzz Clik (30,785 posts)
1. More from the list:
3. Do not become a member of the US military, who are paid with tax dollars.
4. Do not ask the National Guard to help you after a disaster.
5. Do not call 911 when you get hurt.
6. Do not call the police to stop intruders in your home.
7. Do not summon the fire department to save your burning home.
8. Do not drive on any paved road, highway, and interstate or drive on any bridge.
9. Do not use public restrooms.
Response to RoccoR5955 (Reply #4)
Sat Jan 26, 2013, 12:18 PM
BlueStreak (7,600 posts)
5. To a small degree. There are others to add, of course.
Like all the public universities that are paying graduate students and professors to do research that ends up as the property of private corporations.