HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » BWHAHAHAHA: Michelle Obam...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:37 PM

BWHAHAHAHA: Michelle Obama ROLLS EYES Twice at John Boehner

Michelle Obama Rolls Her Eyes at John Boehner at the Inauguration Day luncheon. Boehner was a guest at the White House for coffee before the ceremony, during which a lot of people noted that he looked like he could use a smoke break. Maybe he did on the way to the lunch, but the First Lady looks like she could use a break from all this quality time with the Speaker of the House:

73 replies, 5972 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 73 replies Author Time Post
Reply BWHAHAHAHA: Michelle Obama ROLLS EYES Twice at John Boehner (Original post)
Segami Jan 2013 OP
DollarBillHines Jan 2013 #1
CTyankee Jan 2013 #6
DollarBillHines Jan 2013 #10
sad-cafe Jan 2013 #15
TeamPooka Jan 2013 #17
marybourg Jan 2013 #23
DollarBillHines Jan 2013 #25
marybourg Jan 2013 #39
DollarBillHines Jan 2013 #52
Mrs. Overall Jan 2013 #57
Hassin Bin Sober Jan 2013 #73
PoliticAverse Jan 2013 #62
marybourg Jan 2013 #63
seabeyond Jan 2013 #70
MADem Jan 2013 #34
Laura PourMeADrink Jan 2013 #42
MADem Jan 2013 #53
Laura PourMeADrink Jan 2013 #65
MADem Jan 2013 #66
Laura PourMeADrink Jan 2013 #68
MADem Jan 2013 #69
Laura PourMeADrink Jan 2013 #71
MADem Jan 2013 #72
Jamastiene Jan 2013 #38
Marrah_G Jan 2013 #45
vaberella Jan 2013 #49
Lilyeye Jan 2013 #58
JDPriestly Jan 2013 #61
NYC_SKP Jan 2013 #2
Mdterp01 Jan 2013 #3
Segami Jan 2013 #4
2naSalit Jan 2013 #9
Arugula Latte Jan 2013 #13
TeamPooka Jan 2013 #19
Judi Lynn Jan 2013 #64
backscatter712 Jan 2013 #14
sad-cafe Jan 2013 #16
2naSalit Jan 2013 #40
The Wielding Truth Jan 2013 #56
Mdterp01 Jan 2013 #5
FarPoint Jan 2013 #7
underpants Jan 2013 #8
FirstLight Jan 2013 #11
Bolo Boffin Jan 2013 #12
Last Stand Jan 2013 #18
Rhiannon12866 Jan 2013 #59
EmeraldCityGrl Jan 2013 #20
lunasun Jan 2013 #26
ohheckyeah Jan 2013 #21
MrMickeysMom Jan 2013 #22
backscatter712 Jan 2013 #24
yurbud Jan 2013 #27
dhill926 Jan 2013 #28
Segami Jan 2013 #29
psychmommy Jan 2013 #30
MADem Jan 2013 #31
RoccoR5955 Jan 2013 #32
HipChick Jan 2013 #33
MauiWaui Jan 2013 #35
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #36
2naSalit Jan 2013 #41
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #48
2naSalit Jan 2013 #54
Orrex Jan 2013 #44
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #46
Orrex Jan 2013 #47
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #50
Orrex Jan 2013 #51
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #55
ChisolmTrailDem Jan 2013 #37
closeupready Jan 2013 #43
nyquil_man Jan 2013 #60
John_Clark Jan 2013 #67

Response to Segami (Original post)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:41 PM

1. One would think the WH employs an etiquette coach.

Someone should tell Michelle to plate her fork between bites.

Wow

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DollarBillHines (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:58 PM

6. It strikes me that she is just probably starving...no food for a long time...

Reply to this post

Response to CTyankee (Reply #6)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:03 PM

10. You're probably right

but still...

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:27 PM

15. oh brother

you try eating, walking breathing with cameras on you 24/7

She is wonderful

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:30 PM

17. really? You're going to pick on the woman for that?

please.
Besides, when you don't want to make small talk with someone seated next to you, you just keep eating.
I'd have to keep my mouth full the entire time to prevent me from telling Boehner he's a douch-bag.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:38 PM

23. I don't even know what that means, although I can guess. And I'm 70+

years old and a heavy reader. I think your etiquette might be a little out of date.

Reply to this post

Response to marybourg (Reply #23)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:54 PM

25. Decent table etiquette is never out of date. eom

Reply to this post

Response to DollarBillHines (Reply #25)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 11:21 PM

39. "Decent" may be the operative word. Not spitting

into your neighbors water glass is decent etiquette which is always in order. But putting down your utensil in the plate-which is what I'm guessing "plating" your fork means, although I may be wrong- really has nothing useful, polite or "decent" about it. Just silly and arbitrary and thank goodness, unknown where and when I grew up.

Reply to this post

Response to marybourg (Reply #39)

Response to DollarBillHines (Reply #52)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:50 AM

57. Oh do please explain what you mean by "it is a cultural thing"--

you seem very concerned about Michelle Obama's etiquette.

Reply to this post

Response to Mrs. Overall (Reply #57)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 04:53 PM

73. It means "she's black"

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:02 AM

62. Have you informed Sean Hannity? I'm sure he can do 2 hours on elbows tomorrow. n/t

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 04:41 AM

63. Could you kindly explain to us primitives how an elbow on a table,

if the elbow placer is comfortable in that position, is harmful to anyone else? It's silly purposeless rules like the two you've cited (at least the 2nd one I have heard of) that make people stiff and nervous at formal occasions and reluctant to participate in them. Etiquette should serve people and help them extend be confident in extending courtesy and hospitality to their fellow humans, not constrict them with social rituals that were invented in the time of the plague, servants, and British class distinctions.

Reply to this post

Response to DollarBillHines (Reply #25)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 12:13 AM

70. she didnt have elbows on table. she had the proper part of arm on table and other arm on lap

Proper etiquette. Then boner intruded her space and person, tapping her arm and she brought it up as a wall telling him to keep his space. If you want to talk etiquette, boner is the issue.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:20 PM

34. Did you take etiquette classes with Mary Lincoln?

This was a fast luncheon between events. They aren't having an eight o'clock meal at Downton Abbey.

If you want to get some nutrients in you, you eat.

"Wow."

http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/dinner-table-etiquette.html

Check out "The 10 Do's" and pay attention to the words IF YOU WISH in rule 4.

Reply to this post

Response to MADem (Reply #34)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:04 AM

42. I love her and have nothing bad to say but

This luncheon was not fast...I don't know who planned the day..but this luncheon took forever and by the time the parade started it was almost dark and very cold...I have been to two others and parade was always in afternoon..It was bad..kids tired..parade kids freezing. Just saying..someone blew it

Reply to this post

Response to Laura PourMeADrink (Reply #42)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:39 AM

53. By the time they all got seated and served they didn't have a lot of time.

It wasn't bad and no one "blew it." It was a boiler plate inaugural in terms of the timeline, there's always a "one hour slop" built in (encompasses pee breaks, smoke breaks, and wardrobe malfunctions, usually), and I've seen a bunch of them--Reagan, Poppy, Clinton, that idiot Bush--it's quite typical.

The parade WAS in the afternoon--the sky was clear and the sun was casting shadows when the parade began. There were way more people IN the parade because of the convergence with MLK Day, and that is why it took longer. I didn't see gays and lesbians, kids on unicycles, floats honoring major civil rights events, or service dogs marching past those GOP presidents. It was a MASSIVE parade.

People WANTED to march in this parade, and it was, as a consequence, a longer event.

If you don't like the arrangements, don't blame Michelle Obama, either--it wasn't "her" luncheon. She was a guest, not the hostess. The Joint Inaugural Committee does the planning and hosting on that thing (which was held in the Capitol, which is not Michelle's "territory"-- not the WH, which is her "area"), as well as all the arrangements for the parade and balls, so direct your complaints to Lamar Alexander or Chuck Schumer, the co-chairs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_inauguration

Organizers
Since 1901, all inaugural ceremonies at the United States Capitol have been organized by the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies.

The U.S. military have participated in Inauguration Day ceremonies since George Washington's, because the president is commander-in-chief of the armed forces. Since the first inauguration of Dwight D. Eisenhoer in 1953, that participation has been coordinated by the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee (now called the Joint Task Force-Armed Forces Inaugural Committee).

The Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) is the legal entity that raises and distributes funds for events other than the ceremony, such as the balls and parade.

POTUS/FLOTUS can offer input and can nix something they hate, but they do NOT pick the theme of the thing --the joint committee does that well in advance of the day. Their job is to show up and stand on the mark, and be herded around according to the boilerplate timeline--they aren't down in the weeds on this at all. It is inappropriate to blame her, as though this is her personal party and she's invited the country, when that's not the case at all.

Reply to this post

Response to MADem (Reply #53)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 11:50 PM

65. I wasn't blaming Michelle, just the organizers. It might have been light for a short time...but

that was the beginning of the thing. It was definitely dark as it progressed.

It was stupid. All the kids in the parade....all the kids in the crowd. All so a bunch of windbags could talk at a luncheon.

Reply to this post

Response to Laura PourMeADrink (Reply #65)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 11:55 PM

66. The lunch is a tradition. The parade started at two thirty and wrapped up just after five thirty.

It wasn't that awful. It ran more efficiently than others I've seen.

The idea behind the luncheon isn't to leave people standing around. The idea is so that the people can get something to eat (the rest of the day is long) AND give the crowd filling the mall time for THEM to get something to eat, go pee in the thousands of portapotties they have set up, and to find a place to stand and have a good view along the parade route.

You can't see the parade very well from the middle of the mall.

If the parade started right after the ceremony, you'd have over a half million people on the mall stampeding to the curbs. People would get hurt.

The tradition makes sense, and it makes even more sense in this day and age with large crowds of people to move from spot A to spots B through Z.

Reply to this post

Response to MADem (Reply #66)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 12:00 AM

68. Have to agree to disagree. Making the kids wait til dark was bad and stupid. Not gonna change my

mind....and you won't either!

Cheers !!

Reply to this post

Response to Laura PourMeADrink (Reply #68)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 12:12 AM

69. If they can't stay out till five thirty (and that was when the horses and adults crossed the finish

line) then they shouldn't have been there in the first place. No one "waited til dark" either. When the Obamas left the Capitol, the parade FOLLOWED them. It takes a while to march 9000 or more people from the Cap to the WH.

Every group I've read about who went had a blast and thought it went very smoothly.

Reply to this post

Response to MADem (Reply #69)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 07:32 AM

71. dark

Last edited Wed Jan 23, 2013, 08:29 AM - Edit history (2)

I know it was dark because we were on Cap Hill where the parade was headed waiting.
Of course kids didn't complain...they waited all day and were excited.
My absolute only point in all of this is that we saw thousands of families all excited waiting and waiting and how stupid it was that it all happened so late just so a bunch of politicians could sit in a lunch patting themselves on the back.

3.02pm ET They are still eating. Photograph: Allison Shelley/Getty Images

7.40pm ET
Pearl River Community College Marching Band, in Mississippi, move down Pennsylvania Avenue en route to the White House in Washington. Photograph: Charlie Neibergall/AP
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/22/picture-desk-live-barack-obama-inauguration

Reply to this post

Response to Laura PourMeADrink (Reply #71)

Wed Jan 23, 2013, 10:32 AM

72. The lunch is a tradition. It is a way for the Chief Executive to "break bread" with the new

Congress. It is symbolic of a fresh start. At this luncheon, Joint Inaugural Committee recognizes those who helped and the POTUS thanks the JIC for "hosting" the event on their turf--because the Capitol is theirs, he's a guest in their house.

It will never go away. That thing is cast in stone.

The 12 noon swear in time is also cast in stone--that is immutable.

Should the POTUS not "do a Carter" and get out of the car? That might save fifteen minutes but it serves to isolate the leader from the people.

Would you prefer that the parade be cut down? That children who wanted to march be turned away? As it was, groups that wanted to march WERE turned away. Unlike a Bush event, people were interested in participating.

That's the only other solution, to cut the parade by at least a third, and make it a crappy, unrepresentative show of privilege based on donors (no wheelchairs, no service dogs, no disabled vets on horseback, no poor tribes) filled out with military servicemembers culled from around Metro DC who spent two months re-learning how to step in time-- save moving Inauguration Day back to March, as was done in the earlier years of our Republic.

Forewarned is forearmed. It's a long day if you want to participate. It's always a long day, made longer by the security considerations post 911.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:44 PM

38. This should go over well.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:23 AM

45. LOL really????????

Hahahahahahaha

She is fine just the way she is.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:31 AM

49. Huh...weird comment. n/t

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 01:00 AM

58. ahahaha......seriously?

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 02:01 AM

61. What an absurd criticism!

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:42 PM

2. Damn! Gave him the Stink Eye!!!

Well played, Mrs. Obama!

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:42 PM

3. Are people making more of this than it actually is?

We don't know the context. It looked like some barbs between the President and Boehner and I don't think Michelle meant it as anything negative. It has however become quite the trending internet topic.

Reply to this post

Response to Mdterp01 (Reply #3)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:49 PM

4. At .23 seconds of the video, Boner taps Michele on the arm like one of the guys.

I don't think she really cared for the gesture from Boner and quite frankly, she didn't seem to give him her attention at all after that.

Reply to this post

Response to Segami (Reply #4)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:01 PM

9. Check the body language

she sure looks like she has already had enough of him from the beginning of the clip and his tap on the arm was the point where perhaps she considered using it in self defense. JB's wife doesn't look like she was having a good time in any of the pictures I've seen of her in.

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #9)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:23 PM

13. She leaned forward and sort of used her arm to block and wall off Boehner.

Can't say I blame her, poor woman.

Reply to this post

Response to Arugula Latte (Reply #13)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:31 PM

19. the body language and then the eye roll! I love this woman but don't tell the President. nt

Reply to this post

Response to Arugula Latte (Reply #13)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 05:22 AM

64. It looked as if it was taking all her strength not to tell him to take a flying leap.

After all she has seen him do to her husband, it's amazing she was that civil, by all means.

She feels protective of her husband, and of the elected President, and it clearly showed she was trying to signal HIM she doesn't appreciate what he has done to destroy any chance of progress as long as her husband continues to try to do the job for which he was elected.

You can see her movement forward appeared to be in direct reaction to whatever bilge he was spewing at the President. She was disgusted.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:25 PM

14. I'm guessing she smelled the liquor on his breath...

The staff and servers probably felt the need to keep a fire-extinguisher nearby and post "NO SMOKING" signs.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:28 PM

16. if you were married to him you would look dour as well

he is probably drunk all the time.

Reply to this post

Response to sad-cafe (Reply #16)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 11:56 PM

40. Mrs. B...

Hell yeah, I can see how her life is a living hell. Nut I was referring to Mrs. Obama, she pretty much has the blocking mode going on there. Mrs. B is just looking like she's seen this crap before and was about ready to just get up and get out with a mind full of disgust... and whatever was on the table that she was putting in her bag.

Reply to this post

Response to Segami (Reply #4)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:43 AM

56. Oh my, Boehner smacked her on the arm like a drinking buddy. Ewwweww, that is creepy.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 07:59 PM

7. Boehner is wearing a wedding ring...

I didn't think he was married.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:00 PM

8. They are both clearly tired of the RW BS

good for her

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:19 PM

11. she DID do it twice!

Honestly, I don't know if I could have sat next to that man and not wanted to stab him in the eye with my fork!

Girlfriend! She was NOT gonna listen to his drunken spew....!

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:22 PM

12. Without knowing what Boehner was saying

there's no way to know why Michelle was rolling her eyes. Boehner may have been making a comment about someone or something else, and Michelle was just agreeing with him.

We don't know.

2nd edit: And now we are pretty sure it was a stupid joke about Barack smoking and an elbow in Michelle's side, so fuck John Boehner. He slammed her in her hearing.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:30 PM

18. What you can't see is the dessert fork

she is twisting into his thigh.

Reply to this post

Response to Last Stand (Reply #18)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 01:27 AM

59. Great answer!

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:33 PM

20. He touched her.

He invaded her space and tapped her arm and she immediately moves her arm
into a more defensive position. The body language speaks volumes. Very rude gesture on
his part.

Reply to this post

Response to EmeraldCityGrl (Reply #20)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 09:13 PM

26. He is used to saloon / bar etiquette. Maybe he forgot it was The First Lady+ where he was??

or too stoned/ republican to care
At least it wasn't creepy Cantor touching her

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:37 PM

21. It's the same incident twice.

Notice the person walking in front of the camera. It doesn't appear to be two separate incidences.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:37 PM

22. Wonder what he said...

Penny for his thoughts are about the right price, eh?

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 08:40 PM

24. Think it was the booze on Boner's breath? n/t

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 09:41 PM

27. she should be more tolerant of people of artificial color

Reply to this post

Response to yurbud (Reply #27)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 09:50 PM

28. ha...ha...ha......

hilarious!

Reply to this post

Response to yurbud (Reply #27)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 09:53 PM

29. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:06 PM

30. Reminds me of Bush & Merkel.

Same look of disgust. lol.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:14 PM

31. She was having trouble with the false eyelashes on her left eye. She kept fiddling with them

during the parade. Maybe that was bugging her.

I wouldn't call that a full-fledged eyeroll. At best, it's a slight "what-EVER" but barely.

That said, Bonehead was whining and crying and sighing all day. He had the stinkface on from the march to the dais forward. There's plenty of footage of him dragging his feet and pouting, and he's the elected official--not her.

She's a good spouse to not tolerate a jerk like that trying to dis her husband.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:15 PM

32. He REALLY needs to fess up

and come out as the alcoholic he is.
This barroom behavior is typical of most of the drunks that I know.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:18 PM

33. Don't make me stab you with this fork, Boehner....

Reply to this post

Response to MauiWaui (Reply #35)

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:24 PM

36. Tick-tock fucker. eom

Reply to this post

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #36)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:04 AM

41. I have to laugh

I have a brother who is just slightly older than me and once upon a time when we were really young... he had a penchant for annoying the crap out of me for sport to which I was well aware by the time I was using forks during dinner. One evening he was exceptionally annoying and so I stabbed at him with my fork and got him! Didn't hurt anything but his arrogant attitude for the moment. He got in trouble for being a toad, but I got in trouble for not tolerating him. But I still think it's funny all these decades later... and this imagery reminds me of that incident. We never go along very well, even still.

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #41)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:26 AM

48. Ah, the memories of childhood and annoying brothers, lol. I can

totally relate, 2naSalit.

Thanks for posting

Reply to this post

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #48)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:42 AM

54. I do have to say though

that I am glad that the First Lady is indeed a lady and simply guarded against the annoying character at her table!!

Reply to this post

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #36)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:20 AM

44. Not soon enough, alas

However, I suspect that his idiotic comment was actually an allusion to the Star Trek episode The Savage Curtain.

Still an ignorant and ugly thing to post, but perhaps the jackass was simply trying to pretend to be clever?

Reply to this post

Response to Orrex (Reply #44)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:24 AM

46. While it's entirely possible that you're right,

that poster's entire posting history, when taken as a whole, marked it as a troll and deserving of the pizza it was served.

Reply to this post

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #46)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:25 AM

47. No question

But my geek ego didn't want him to think he'd made some obscure reference that no one else was "clever" enough to get.

Reply to this post

Response to Orrex (Reply #47)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:34 AM

50. I am shamed

that I missed the reference. You remember way back in the 70s the Star Trek series was depicted in graphic novels with actual images from show, not illustrations? We actually built a mock up of the Bridge in my garage and we re-enacted those novels/episodes. We even moved our act to a local abandoned sand pit which acted as the planet of the Gorn, among other local away team locales. I should have recognized the reference even if it was unintentional on the troll's part as I've been a Trek fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

Reply to this post

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #50)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:36 AM

51. To be fair, you were probably distracted by his piggishness

And I bow to your geek devotion; despite many Trek reenactments during my childhood, we never came up with anything so sophisticated!

Reply to this post

Response to Orrex (Reply #51)

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:43 AM

55. That thing was built with pallets,

refrigerator boxes (painted), and posters of Star Trek scenes as the forward viewing screen. We fixed Christmas lights behind those colored tabs we used to get in our school notebooks that were glued in front of holes in the boxes. We had the basic shape of the Bridge, including the step up provided by the pallets, as well as a center command chair made from a lawn chair. And let's not forget the soundtrack. We opened each episode with famous monologue from Shatner and while we were acting out our Bridge scenes you would hear the Bridge background sounds playing from a tape recorder.

We were VERY bored kids in a very small town, lol.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 21, 2013, 10:24 PM

37. I posted about this earlier...

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 12:08 AM

43. OMG that's funny, lol - and you can see Bonehead got the vibe.

From her. "yeah whatever, let me have my soup, please, if you don't mind."

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 01:30 AM

60. He was probably slurring his words by this point.

Well, he slurs his words at every point...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread