HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "I Poisoned The Goth...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Jan 18, 2013, 11:07 AM

"I Poisoned The Gotham Reservoir" By Wayne LaPierre

The Founders wanted us to stay vigilant. They knew people would try to take our freedoms. And that's why they gave us the right to bear arms. So we can act as a powerful counterweight to authoritarian governments like this administration. Sure, we wield tremendous political influence. But what if that fails? The core of the NRA message is that safeguarding democracy means threatening violence if you don't approve of the results.

That's where the Smile Toxin comes in.

Minutes from now, the entire population of Gotham are going to understand that the Second Amendment isn't just for hunters or sportsmen. It's for people determined to protect their liberty by force if necessary. This is exactly what the authors of the Bill of Rights wanted. The synthetic venom has been circulating through the water system for a long time. Plus, we've kidnapped the only scientist who can create an antidote; we suspended him in a cage along with the Commissioner's daughter above a happy birthday cake made entirely from glowing acid-sludge. Why? Because we're serious about checks and balances in our system.

Read the rest:
http://paulbibeau.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-poisoned-gotham-reservoir-by-wayne.html

2 replies, 478 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "I Poisoned The Gotham Reservoir" By Wayne LaPierre (Original post)
paulbibeau Jan 2013 OP
farminator3000 Jan 2013 #1
paulbibeau Jan 2013 #2

Response to paulbibeau (Original post)

Fri Jan 18, 2013, 11:53 AM

1. nice one! i like the batman ref.

But you won't stop criminals by punishing people like us, law-abiding and responsible folks who just need to plan for the overthrow of the government if we lose the next election cycle

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to farminator3000 (Reply #1)

Fri Jan 18, 2013, 02:31 PM

2. Thank you. I thought it appropriate.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread