HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Pres. Obama is always thi...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:39 PM

Pres. Obama is always thinking about the future.

I have noticed that he speaks to children often. He is attractive to children, and speaks to their hearts. Hope he makes a few million Democrats along the way. I remember being a conservationist by the 5th grade. Now we call it "environmentalist". Those early years make a difference. I bought a used Fahrenheit 911 dvd at a junk shop for a buck. I gave it to a friend because I wanted her to see Wolfowitz sucking on his pocket comb and then combing his hair with it. Gave it to her years ago. She told me today she had given it to her right wing nut job cousin. The cousin ended up voting for Obama twice. I told my friend that I had hopes she would give it to another RWer. She had indeed given it to a neighbor. It goes on and on...

3 replies, 448 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pres. Obama is always thinking about the future. (Original post)
morningglory Jan 2013 OP
Dpm12 Jan 2013 #1
freshwest Jan 2013 #3
freshwest Jan 2013 #2

Response to morningglory (Original post)

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:42 PM

1. Because

It is because he has children of his own, and actually gives a shit about children. Those tears during his Newtown speech, those were real, not faked like the fucking GOP thinks they were.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Dpm12 (Reply #1)

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:25 PM

3. That's because their heroes use onions like Beck to cry on the air and mock people's grief.

Reply to this post

Response to morningglory (Original post)

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:24 PM

2. Agree about Obama! Thanks for passing the DVD on.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread