HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Mystery solved: Gov. Scot...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 02:42 PM

Mystery solved: Gov. Scott’s missing dog no longer his dog

First Scott finds out satanics love him and now this dog story. Man I can't wait till he is no longer my govenor ....

Mystery solved: Gov. Scott’s missing dog no longer his dog
By Mike Krumboltz

During his successful 2010 campaign for Florida governor, Republican Rick Scott adopted a rescue Labrador retriever and named the pooch Reagan. Scott won the election, but the dog isn't living it up in the governor's mansion.

So where the heck is Reagan? Has the dog entered the witness protection program?

The Tampa Bay Times vowed to find out—and eventually did.

Reporters who noticed that Reagan hadn't been seen since early 2011 asked members of the governor's staff for answers, but were rebuffed. The paper then conducted a Woodward and Bernstein-style investigation into the missing dog, and is definitely worth a read, the resulting article especially for the passive-aggressive back and forth between the governor's director of communications and the reporters.

the link for rest of article

the orginal article

2 replies, 558 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Mystery solved: Gov. Scott’s missing dog no longer his dog (Original post)
kydo Jan 2013 OP
demwing Jan 2013 #1
hamsterjill Jan 2013 #2

Response to kydo (Original post)

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 02:47 PM

1. It must have been too much for Scott, emotionally

to have Reagan always trying to hump his leg.

When heroes fall, they fall hard.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to kydo (Original post)

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 03:07 PM

2. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

What a jerk for returning the dog. It's amazing what an experienced dog trainer can accomplish, but I guess ole Scotty couldn't spare $20 bucks.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread