HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Gov. Snyder complains abo...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 08:17 AM

Gov. Snyder complains about "Pure Michigan" campaign's emphasis on Right to Work

In a stunning example of how duplicitous and sneaky that lying son of a bitch is, Rick The Dictator is criticizing an ad emphasizing Right to Work as a draw for Michigan because we "shouldn't be politicizing a policy that all residents should take pride in." I nearly barfed when I heard that on our local NPR news as I was driving this morning. I started screaming at the radio like a crazy woman. Yeah, that's the reason he doesn't want it publicized and we should all be so fucking proud that the Republicans have turned Michigan into North Alabama. He knows it sucks and knows the majority of the country thinks it is a devastating policy to everybody but his fellow plutocrats. I have never personally hated a politician as much as I hate Rick Snyder.

2 replies, 472 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Gov. Snyder complains about "Pure Michigan" campaign's emphasis on Right to Work (Original post)
catbyte Jan 2013 OP
Scuba Jan 2013 #1
Romulox Jan 2013 #2

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 08:36 AM

1. Squat Wanker is trying exactly the same thing in Wisconsin. Pretend to be "moderate" ....

... to better his chances in the next election.

Fortunately for the citizens of Wisconsin, Wanker's next run will likely be for President of Cellblock A.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Tue Jan 15, 2013, 09:50 AM

2. Too many Democrats have supported him during his term, notably w/r/t his NAFTA bridge.

Strange bedfellows? More like lie down with dogs...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread