HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Federal agents looking fo...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Jan 14, 2013, 09:30 PM

Federal agents looking for inmate escapee burst into wrong home, woman says

There were scary moments for a Marrero woman who said federal agents barged into her home, handcuffed her and accused her of harboring a fugitive.

"I was scared. I thought it was a movie going on. I was scared, I never been through that. I never been arrested, been to jail, been in trouble.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, she said the ordeal unfolded around 6:40 a.m. Monday at her home on Westwood Drive.

snip

She said agents accused her of harboring a fugitive, Keana Barnes, who on Jan. 1 escaped from the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women in St. Gabriel. She was serving a 25-year sentence for manslaughter. Barnes is considered armed and dangerous.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Federal-agents-looking-for-inmate-escapee-burst-into-wrong-home-woman-says/-/9853400/18128734/-/yyyu4e/-/index.html

1 replies, 421 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Federal agents looking for inmate escapee burst into wrong home, woman says (Original post)
MountainLaurel Jan 2013 OP
HereSince1628 Jan 2013 #1

Response to MountainLaurel (Original post)

Mon Jan 14, 2013, 09:33 PM

1. Suppose the feds will treat the PTSD that follows from this terror?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread