Fri Jan 11, 2013, 06:06 PM
samsingh (13,799 posts)
Is the republican party having a contest to find the dumbest of the dumb in their party?
1. bachman's not paying her staff
2. more idiots coming out to defend the 'true rape' comments during the election
3. threats being argued to be free speech
4. the answer to gun violence is more guns and in a twist the answer to gun violence is not less guns because there are already too many of them out there
8 replies, 895 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Is the republican party having a contest to find the dumbest of the dumb in their party? (Original post)
Response to samsingh (Original post)
Sun Jan 13, 2013, 12:14 PM
Buns_of_Fire (9,408 posts)
8. I hope the finals will be televised.
I'll switch over to another channel during the swimsuit competition, but the "talent" and "question" segments should be a real hoot!
P.S. I've heard that John Boehner's talent segment will be the ability to cry and curse at the same time, and Paul Ryan is going to demonstrate how to hit yourself in the mouth with a dumbell and swallow your own lips. I can't wait.