Thu Jan 3, 2013, 12:35 PM
shanti (17,337 posts)
Sacramento suit blames head shops for a high that injured spine
On Halloween night 2010, Jason Starn had just returned home from a local head shop in Modesto after buying more nitrous oxide "laughing gas" canisters when "my brain kind of froze."
Starn later told his lawyer he had lost all feeling from the rib cage down. His wife took him to a hospital, where doctors kept him two weeks and determined he had suffered a degeneration of his spinal cord related to his abuse of nitrous oxide, his lawyer said. The numbness lasted months, according to the lawyer, and Starn still needs a walker to get around.
5 replies, 517 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Sacramento suit blames head shops for a high that injured spine (Original post)
|Xipe Totec||Jan 2013||#1|
|NV Whino||Jan 2013||#2|
|NV Whino||Jan 2013||#5|