HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Today Chris Crispy, Gover...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 09:10 PM

Today Chris Crispy, Governor of NJ, made a play for the independent vote in 2016

I heard his words on CNN late today, and he mat have been castigating Boner and the Pukes in the House, but what he was really doing was playing to the folks in NJ who are on the fence with him and making a play for independents around the country for 2016 showing how bipartisan and 'fair' he can be.

Watch for more of these 'Crispy"moments in the future. Even while he gives billions in future tax revenues away to his corporate contributors.

3 replies, 716 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Today Chris Crispy, Governor of NJ, made a play for the independent vote in 2016 (Original post)
DainBramaged Jan 2013 OP
Incitatus Jan 2013 #1
BumRushDaShow Jan 2013 #2
bluestate10 Jan 2013 #3

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 09:13 PM

1. Crispy

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 09:17 PM

2. When Booker decided not to run for governor

Christie was home free. So what he is doing now is anyone's guess. I really don't see how he can handle the type of campaigning necessary for 2016.

Could be the E Street Band effect was more than we thought!

Reply to this post

Response to BumRushDaShow (Reply #2)

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 10:32 PM

3. Christy is not home free. He has to make the aid work when he gets it.

Many here may not like him because he put cops with guns into all Marlborough Township New Jersey schools, but the Mayor of that city seems to be the type that can defeat Christy. The Marlborough Township NJ Mayor is not a gun nut, he supports the assault weapon ban, background checks and gun registration. His reason for putting cops into schools is that school grounds are not secure and he hopes that the action will give him and the school board time to get detailed reports back from Newton on how that towns relatively advanced safety system failed - the report would then form the basis for changes to school buildings and grounds in Marlborough Township NJ. The plan makes sense to me and I am no gun lover, I don't own or want a gun. I found the Mayor to be calm and very analytical.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread