HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Comments being "Free...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 01:14 PM

Comments being "Freeped".

Any DU'ers want to head over and help swing these comments our way. They are only off by a 20% margin. No registration required to up or down the comments. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255930/Republican-House-leader-John-Boehner-tells-Senates-Democrat-Go-f-k-yourself.html#comments

2 replies, 571 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Comments being "Freeped". (Original post)
go west young man Jan 2013 OP
Siwsan Jan 2013 #1
southernyankeebelle Jan 2013 #2

Response to go west young man (Original post)

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 01:18 PM

1. The Daily Mail comments section is always dominated by the emotionally unbalanced

I've stopped even bothering with reading the comments. And, I've long suspected that their headline writers moonlight at Huffington Post. If they can insert a strong snark in a headline about President Obama, or anything to do with any Democrat, they will.

Why a British tabloid is SOOOO obsessed with American politics is a big mystery, to me. Seems they should have enough going on with their own government supplying plenty of fodder.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Siwsan (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 2, 2013, 01:23 PM

2. The Daily Mail leans very right. I have made comments and very few times they

will be posted because they are positive comments on dems and the president. Very seldom you will see anything positive that leans left. Tons of stuff that leans right.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread