HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The self-defeating "...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 24, 2012, 06:37 AM

The self-defeating "liberal media" seem like a right-wing conspiracy

What the hell is going on with that?

Rachel Maddow's once great show has been reduced to horse-race commentary, and contrived hilarity over yolk-drops during demonstrations of already-disgusting displays of albumen-based cocktails.

Cenk Uygur's Young Turks program is ruined by the host's nearly constant shrieking. The show was actually better with guest-host Brian Unger the other day.

And Keith Olbermann, despite the many millions of dollars he's reportedly being paid, rarely shows up for work.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were just another part of the big dog-and-pony show.

1 replies, 509 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The self-defeating "liberal media" seem like a right-wing conspiracy (Original post)
Syrinx Jan 2012 OP
COLGATE4 Jan 2012 #1

Response to Syrinx (Original post)

Tue Jan 24, 2012, 08:20 AM

1. I don't know the answer to your question

but I very much tend to agree with your analysis. I particularly find Rachel and KO disappointing, just ghosts of their former selves. Cenk wasn't really ready for prime time, so maybe he'll learn as he goes along, and KO's hit or miss attendance really makes him appear to be the prima donna everyone said he was.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread