HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A White House Slumber Par...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Dec 28, 2012, 04:59 PM

A White House Slumber Party



That is what President Obama should be hosting to get both sides to reach a deal to avert falling off the cliff...LOCK BOTHSIDES IN until they reach a deal and make sure that deal raises taxes on the 1% and leaves the 99% alone.

Didnt a previous President do that?


0 replies, 361 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread