HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Villagers Join al-Qaeda A...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:15 PM

Villagers Join al-Qaeda After Deadly US Strike

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33443.htm

<>The Yemeni government initially said that those killed were al-Qaeda militants and that its own Soviet-era jets carried out the September 2 attack. But last week US officials acknowledged for the first time that it was an American strike and that the victims were civilians.

<>The two survivors and relatives of six victims, interviewed separately and speaking to a Western journalist, said they would be willing to support or even fight alongside al-Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula.

<>Al-Qaeda sent emissaries to Sabul to offer compensation to victims' relatives, in comparison to the government that provided nothing. Some relatives have already joined the terrorist group since the attack, Radda's security chief, Hamoud Mohamed al-Ammari, said. Others may follow. ''If I am sure the Americans are the ones who killed my brother, I will join al-Qaeda and fight against America,'' Mr Rubaih said.

Ya see folks ...this is like disaster economics. First you declare an infinite war on terrorism, then you kill the innocent, then they join up with the terrorists, then you ask for more money from the US tax payers, repeat, recycle.

4 replies, 535 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Villagers Join al-Qaeda After Deadly US Strike (Original post)
L0oniX Dec 2012 OP
tblue Dec 2012 #1
msongs Dec 2012 #2
Tarheel_Dem Dec 2012 #3
L0oniX Dec 2012 #4

Response to L0oniX (Original post)

Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:23 PM

1. Drones are NOT making us safer.

Who didn't think survivors of drone strikes would hate the US? Does POTUS really believe this is worth it? Really?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to tblue (Reply #1)

Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:40 PM

2. yes he does, as drone strikes continue. behavior tells the truth, not words nt

Reply to this post

Response to L0oniX (Original post)

Thu Dec 27, 2012, 01:39 PM

3. Thanks for the daily AQ propaganda!

Reply to this post

Response to Tarheel_Dem (Reply #3)

Thu Dec 27, 2012, 03:42 PM

4. You're welcome...

to continue to accept the usual dog and pony show news as well.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread