HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » BWHAHAHA: Did Dan Savage’...

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 01:50 PM

BWHAHAHA: Did Dan Savage’s Marriage CAUSE Mormon GOP Sen. Crapo’s DUI?

IOKIYAAR!!!!

In this day and age, we really can’t be too certain what might cause a religious Republican who claims to not drink alcohol to drink. Surely the conservative Mormon Idaho Senator, Mike Crapo, never would have been boozing it up had gay marriage not been so victorious around the US this year, right? After all, we’re still trying to figure out if Dan Savage’s marriage caused Track Palin’s divorce (Dan denies it, but those homersexuals are known to lie). Who would put it past Dan, mischievous little anti-elf that he is, to use his homosexual wiles to entice a religious right Mormon Republican senator into sin?

Nationally around 10,000 people die each year on the road from drunk drivers. Crapo has apologized for being an idiot and driving under the influence but shouldn’t he be apologizing for being a typical conservative hypocrite? Then again, the GOP is the party that openly embraced Newt Gingrich and gave a round of applause for prostitute-loving David Vitter. What part of the Book of Mormon says drinking until you are drunk is OK followed by driving? I’m admittedly not an expert so someone’s going to have to point out that part of the book.

“I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me,” he said. “I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter. I will also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated.”

Crapo (pronounced KRAY-poh) was released around 5 a.m. Sunday on an unsecured $1,000 bond. His court date is set for Jan. 4.

Crapo has served in the Senate since 1998, where he has built a reputation as a staunch social and fiscal conservative. He is currently in his third term and won’t have to run again until 2016.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/idaho-sen-mike-crapo-arrested-for-dui

Everyone knows Congress has perks and benefits well above most voters. How many of us would have problems with their employment if they were busted for DUI? How is it that the congressional lifestyle is so protected? It’s doubtful that the hypocrite Crapo will resign considering Senator Larry "Wide Stance" Craig‘s history. What’s up with Idaho being so obsessed with voting for GOP hypocrites?

http://americablog.com/2012/12/mormon-conservative-senator-crapo-arrested-for-dui.html

5 replies, 1033 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply BWHAHAHA: Did Dan Savage’s Marriage CAUSE Mormon GOP Sen. Crapo’s DUI? (Original post)
Segami Dec 2012 OP
rocktivity Dec 2012 #1
Segami Dec 2012 #4
xfundy Dec 2012 #5
TwilightGardener Dec 2012 #2
2naSalit Dec 2012 #3

Response to Segami (Original post)

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 02:02 PM

1. And as long as you've touched on the subject, let's spin that oldie but goodie

rocktivity

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to rocktivity (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 02:10 PM

4. HAHAHAHA....I enjoyed that rocktivity!

I piped the audio through my big boys and laughed while wrapping a few gifts......

Reply to this post

Response to rocktivity (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 07:18 PM

5. Thank you for that.

Never saw it till just now.

My guess is that repigs are spending xmas going around shooting some and fellating others. Same as it ever was.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 02:07 PM

2. I'd forgotten about Sen. WideStance.

Those wacky Idaho Senators.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 02:09 PM

3. It has everything to do with

religious affiliation, if you aren't a "member" you can't even get a job in that state. A different form of ethnic cleansing... but that's what it is. Since both Senators are "members" they are also adorned with some kind of insider sainthood, unless convicted of outright murder of other members, whatever they do isn't all that noteworthy.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread