HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Isn't there a list somewh...

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 12:07 PM

Isn't there a list somewhere of all the shootings just since Sandy Hook?

I started to keep track but then there were so many. It hasn't been two weeks, and we've got firefighters down, mall shootings, people walking along PA highways. Seems like at least one event every day.

This nation seems like it's in a race to rock-bottom, and I'm sure the economy and holidays aren't helping matters either.

2 replies, 341 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Isn't there a list somewhere of all the shootings just since Sandy Hook? (Original post)
Tab Dec 2012 OP
Tx4obama Dec 2012 #1
farminator3000 Dec 2012 #2

Response to Tx4obama (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 24, 2012, 01:10 PM

2. i think thats counts at fratricide, no? or sororicide?

What Japan loses in 9 years, we have snuffed out in one week.

Fratricide (from the Latin words frater "brother" and cida "killer," or cidum "a killing," both from caedere "to kill, to cut down") is the act of a person killing his or her brother. Related concepts are sororicide (the killing of one's sister)

i think a term for killing your neighbor, friend, or fellow citizen should be invented.

oh, wait a minute, there is one for the fellow citizen thing

CIVIL MOTHERF'ING WAR

100 since last friday? yep civil war sounds about right.

i know this is silly, but couldn't obama declare a civil war, and then declare THAT IT SUCKS as in "america is at war with itself. this must stop"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread