HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I'm The Kind Of Twisted D...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 22, 2012, 06:00 AM

I'm The Kind Of Twisted Deviant Who Really Supports Family Values

Hello. I could be your next state senator or U.S. representative, or even a powerful and famous preacher on TV. I'm going to promise you that I support traditional marriage and pro-life policies, and that I am a strong believer in Biblical morality. You're going to help my career because you think I'm exactly the guy we need in the Capitol or the state house or the public square. You'll see pictures of my pretty, perfectly made-up wife and frighteningly cute kids. You'll be convinced I'm one of you. Just slightly better, maybe. The kind of person you want to be. That's really why I have your support. Then you'll learn about my secret.

I'm not gay or anything. Two committed gay people sharing their lives are pretty vanilla compared to what I have become. Actually, it's hard to describe the stuff I'm into, but trust me, it's not going to be pretty when it comes out. Let me put it this way: If you put a photo of me in action up on 4chan, they would take it down immediately and everyone who saw it would give up internet-fueled masturbation forever.

I'm going to win an election or a position at a megachurch, and two months later, you'll hear all about my thing. A massive fireball will torch the petting zoo where they find me unconscious and naked, covered in two different kinds of salad oil. Cops and EMTs will discover huge bags of crystal meth and crushed Pez all over the place, along with plastic tubing, WWII gas masks, full-body furry costumes, several handguns, and a set of Facts of Life-themed anal beads (Most people pass out before they get to Natalie. But not me.) They will be trying to identify at least a dozen dead hookers dressed like members of the Continental Congress and corral more than a hundred shaved, emotionally-shattered alpaca roaming the place. Plus, they'll find what the New York Times describes as "an electric prosthesis of some sort, with several, brightly-lit rotating nozzles."

Later I'm going to stand next to my lifeless, mortified wife, and I'm going to give a speech about how sorry I am, but you're not going to believe me at all. Because everything I say will sound eloquent and well-rehearsed and utterly insincere. And for the first time, you'll notice that I've been speaking that way about your beliefs and your values all along. I will make you, all of you, everyone who ever supported me, look like an idiot. I will do to you and your worldview the kind of thing I did to a person dressed as Captain Kangaroo at a coke party once. No, not fuck them. I did so much more than that.

READ ON:
http://paulbibeau.blogspot.com/2012/05/im-kind-of-twisted-deviant-who-really.html

1 replies, 393 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm The Kind Of Twisted Deviant Who Really Supports Family Values (Original post)
paulbibeau Dec 2012 OP
Tsiyu Dec 2012 #1

Response to paulbibeau (Original post)

Sat Dec 22, 2012, 08:17 AM

1. It's Scott DesJarlais!

I am SO proud that my rep is an adulterous scumbag who gave his patients pills, fucked them til he was silly, then tape recorded himself demanding that one of them have an abortion!

And that he will fight to end legal abortion - now that his own wife has had two abortions.

What a guy!

But he said "Jesus" and "family values" and in TN, that's all you gotta do. All your sins are forgiven cuz you said those two words.

Tennesseans apparently want this kind of creep to represent them. Who am I to argue? I guess that DesJarlais IS what Tennessee is.

Pretending to be something you're not....

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread