HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The NRA and money
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Dec 18, 2012, 05:54 AM

The NRA and money

We want responsible leadership in light of the recent massacre. End the NRA. The NRA doesn't give a shit about our rights, they're just a group of people that want to get rich at the expense of murdered innocent people. The NRA's silence during this recent rampage is deafening because they can't defend the indefensible.

Wayne LaPierre has gone on record that Obama is going to end the 2nd amendment, that scare tactic increases gun sales which makes the NRA monetarily wealthier. As long as the NRA keeps lobbying for less gun control while simultaneously throwing money on politicians, the richer they become.

Let me repeat this. The NRA doesn't give a shit about our rights, they're more concerned about becoming rich.

3 replies, 585 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The NRA and money (Original post)
Unknown Beatle Dec 2012 OP
Bad_Ronald Dec 2012 #1
Indydem Dec 2012 #2
ProgressiveProfessor Dec 2012 #3

Response to Unknown Beatle (Original post)

Tue Dec 18, 2012, 07:14 AM

2. I've asked this before and can't seem to get an answer.

How do increased gun sales make the NRA richer? Who exactly is getting richer? Do you honestly think its worth it to LaPierre to be called a murderer and accused of unfathonable evils for $970k per year?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Dec 18, 2012, 05:00 PM

3. Who is becoming rich at the NRA?

There books are open

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread