HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The continuation of Presi...

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 07:37 AM

The continuation of President Obama's glorious 2008-2017 term,and from there, forever more...

I forgot something in all the anti-negative Susan Rice posts last week vs the JK committee to elect him SOS (and I said elect him, on purpose).

that being that I forgot what I keep telling everyone else about President Obama.
He sees things 9 steps ahead in the chess game set match that is the TEAM politics game

and it dawned on me as I was working out this morning
this beautiful sunny morning in the NYC area, the greatest city in the world

that President Obama is smarter than me

and maybe, just maybe, President Obama actually wants a BETTER more LOYAL person in the senate seat who actually wishes to be there and stay there for a long time coming.

Not one that might or might not consider it a stepping stone to SOS or whatever.

And maybe, just maybe there is a behind the scenes plan, and getting John Kerry out of the senate seat, might be part of that plan

Who knows

President Obama is the coach and star player,in fact the singular best player ever in the game of politics after the great LBJ, and I am proud to be a part of Team Obama forever.
And that means in 2016 the single best candidate to win, as winning the game keeps you in the game and that means the singular one will be Hillary45.

And maybe that means Senator Rice now (as someone else marvelously thought about)

Or Senator Patrick leading the way

Or possibly maybe it will be Senator Kennedy rightfully returning to the seat.
(and I mean one of the Kennedy's who backed Barack Obama 100%, to keep the message one of continuation from 2016 to infinity and beyond (as Buzz Lightyear (c) said) LOL

as Bing Crosby indeed states in White Christmas, everyone has an angle
mine is the continuation of Barack Obama forever.

May my team beat the teams that don't wish that in this football/baseball/tennis/golf/bowling/checkers/chess match that is 9 steps ahead.

The Dream lives on!

5 replies, 667 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply The continuation of President Obama's glorious 2008-2017 term,and from there, forever more... (Original post)
graham4anything Dec 2012 OP
bigtree Dec 2012 #1
COLGATE4 Dec 2012 #2
graham4anything Dec 2012 #3
chimpymustgo Dec 2012 #4
Fumesucker Dec 2012 #5

Response to graham4anything (Original post)

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 07:42 AM

1. you didn't say 'chess' did you?

roh roh

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 08:28 AM

2. I think the meme about Obama being the nine-dimensional

chess player is set to tumble for good now. He just blew his first (and best) opportunity to show the Rethugs that he had in fact obtained a 'mandate' through his election win and that there was going to be a new game in Washington by sticking with his word and supporting Rice's candidacy. He didn't. He backed away from it, much as he did every time he 'negotiated' with the Rethugs during the last fiscal 'crisis'. They've now taken measure of him and decided that he can be rolled, and that, when push comes to shove he can be reliably counted on to back down and back away.

Several liberal leaning reporters are commenting now on the Rethug's glee with this latest failure as a predictor as how they can still obtain their goals in spite of having been thumped in the last election. They are now becoming much more emboldened and I predict that, at the end of the day Obama will make unexpectedly large concessions to them in order to obtain his 'grand bargain' and avoid going off the fiscal cliff. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but the Rice affair convinced me that those who have been saying all along that he's not a fighter are right.

Reply to this post

Response to COLGATE4 (Reply #2)

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 09:09 AM

3. a progressive whines and wants more than possible and a liberal wins slow and steady

and President Obama knows what the complete game is.

not just the now

and probably getting Kerry out of his seat is part of the plan.
Which by thinking that reframes the issue
Think of Kerry as excess baggage, and it all makes sense

that was the ellusive piece of the puzzle of why his big ego was getting in the way of thinking about the seat

and just like the traitors Ed/Rachel on the 1st debate aftermath, of course others pile on

and remember-there is a difference between a progressive and a liberal

a liberal wins, a progressive whines and wants more than is possible

Reply to this post

Response to COLGATE4 (Reply #2)

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 09:12 AM

4. You've nailed it. We have seen, too often, Obama's "chess game" exposed. Here we go again...

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 09:21 AM

5. If I thought for a moment you were remotely serious you would probably scare me a bit

But I don't think you are serious at all.

Not interested in a liberal Tausendjähriges Reich, I'll take it one day at a time thank you very much.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread