HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Not only is Snyder a back...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Dec 12, 2012, 11:40 AM

Not only is Snyder a backstabbing LIAR, his voice is nails-on-chalkboard irritating

That whiny, nasally, skeevy screech just makes my blood run cold. He sounds like a serial killer or a child molester.

That son of a bitch is TOAST in 2014, if it's the last thing I do. One-Term Ricky. I vow to work harder to defeat that backstabbing bastard than I have ever worked for ANYBODY in my 40 years of political activism. This is personal. He has fucked with my financial future so he has to go.

1 replies, 340 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Not only is Snyder a backstabbing LIAR, his voice is nails-on-chalkboard irritating (Original post)
catbyte Dec 2012 OP
Michigan-Arizona Dec 2012 #1

Response to catbyte (Original post)

Wed Dec 12, 2012, 12:19 PM

1. His smirk as well

I can't even watch him with that smirk he always has on that mug let alone listen to his sorry ass. Talked to my daughter this morning (in Michigan) said she heard him being interviewed either last night or this a.m. saying Michigan people just need to move on. Even repugs I know hated him & knew he'd be very, very bad for Michigan. If we get back to Michigan before the next election I plan to pound the pavement to get rid of Randy Richardville as he's from my area of Michigan (Monroe).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread