HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Exclusive: “All My Childr...

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 06:40 PM

Exclusive: “All My Children” Star Says “Not Surprised” Brandon Woodard Murdered: “Enemies List is Hu

Tonya Pinkins, the former star of “All My Children” and Tony award winner for Broadway’s “Jelly’s Last Jam” knows all about the mother of murdered 31 year old Brandon Woodard. “We’ve been waiting for something like this,” Pinkins told me this morning about Woodard. Pinkins has been in court and legal battles with Woodard’s mother Sandra McBeth Reynolds for years over what Pinkins calls McBeth Reynolds’ “family’s crimes.”

When I called Pinkins this morning she was unaware of the headline making story: that Woodard had been shot dead yesterday in midtown Manhattan in what looks to be an execution style murder. But she wasn’t surprised.

Pinkins told me: “I’ve been trying to get the FBI, the US attorney to do something about this family for five years.” She says McBeth, now McBeth Reynolds– currently married to Pinkins’s ex and the father of her 16 year old daughter– has been a “big Black Collar criminal. She’s connected to judges, in my experience with her.” Pinkins says that in the past Woodard has allegedly forged all kinds of documents, and that “she’s been caught at it in court, and nothing’s happened to her.”

Pinkins says that McBeth and her prior husband, James Reynolds, have had a years long feud since 2006 that involves $30 million that is now “gone.” Pinkins says McBeth’s current husband– who is Pinkins’ ex-boyfriend and father of her daughter, is an attorney with legal and substance abuse problems. “Sandra cashed my child support checks that he supposedly sent to me. I have copies of all the receipts and her signature,” Pinkins says.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/12/11/exclusive-all-my-children-star-says-not-surprised-brandon-woodard-murdered-enemies-list-is-huge

4 replies, 1375 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Exclusive: “All My Children” Star Says “Not Surprised” Brandon Woodard Murdered: “Enemies List is Hu (Original post)
FarCenter Dec 2012 OP
msongs Dec 2012 #1
FarCenter Dec 2012 #3
Rowdyboy Dec 2012 #2
FarCenter Dec 2012 #4

Response to FarCenter (Original post)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 06:43 PM

1. is this an episode plot summary or are these people real? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to msongs (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 09:14 PM

3. It would make a good episode of CSI New York

California law student visiting Manhattan gunned down in brazen daytime Columbus Circle attack

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-shot-head-columbus-circle-article-1.1217049

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 07:46 PM

2. That could explain a lot of the strangeness about the story....

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread