HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Dear Oily Taintz: Do you...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:17 PM

Dear Oily Taintz: Do you know that probably 79,950 people who watched your YouTube video

were probably progressives wanting a good laugh over what dumbass thing you're trying to do next. MAYBE 50 people actually give a rat's ass about what you are doing.

Perhaps it's time you do something silly like - GET A LIFE!! You tried, you gave it your best shot but Obama just won his re-election and is pretty much here to stay. Unless you unearth videos of Obama forcing women to have abortions so he can burn them and offer them to a sacrificial lamb he made from melting down all the guns in this country - he's here until Jan 2017

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/orly-taitz-protest_n_2271452.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Orly Taitz Calls For 80,000-Person White House Protest

Orly Taitz, the California dentist and attorney best known for challenging President Barack Obama's citizenship, is asking the 80,000 people who have watched her YouTube video to join her for a protest in Washington.

Taitz posted on her website on Monday that a 2011 YouTube video of her speaking to the New Hampshire Ballot Law Commission now had 80,000 views. She said that amount of people protesting would make a difference in her bid to challenge Obama's presidential eligibility based on her belief that Obama was not born in the United States. As of late Monday morning, over 81,400 views were listed on the video.

Taitz wrote on her website in her trademark all-caps style:

A MILESTONE: NOW OVER 80,000 PEOPLE WATCHED THIS VIDEO CLIP OF ME TESTIFYING TO NH ELECTIONS COMMISSION. 80,000 PEOPLE DEMONSTRATING BEFORE THE WHITE HOUSE OR A CAPITOL BUILDING OR FEDERAL BUILDING CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

And as a reminder I've seen right-wing protests. If they have to drive more than 30 minutes and won't be home for the Early Bird special at Denny's they probably will just stay at home.

11 replies, 904 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dear Oily Taintz: Do you know that probably 79,950 people who watched your YouTube video (Original post)
LynneSin Dec 2012 OP
Kalidurga Dec 2012 #1
LynneSin Dec 2012 #3
Kalidurga Dec 2012 #10
1StrongBlackMan Dec 2012 #2
LynneSin Dec 2012 #4
MiniMe Dec 2012 #5
MiniMe Dec 2012 #6
pinboy3niner Dec 2012 #7
WhoIsNumberNone Dec 2012 #8
Gothmog Dec 2012 #9
LynneSin Dec 2012 #11

Response to LynneSin (Original post)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:23 PM

1. Birtherism is clearly not her thing...

she needs to get a hobby. Maybe she could run for something. She will probably suck at that too though. But at least that is good news she would hand an election to a democrat.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Kalidurga (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:30 PM

3. She did run for something and when she lost, she filed a lawsuit

I kid you not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz#Political_campaigns

In March 2010, Taitz qualified to run for the office of California Secretary of State. At the same time, she unsuccessfully challenged the eligibility of her Republican Party primary opponent, former NFL player Damon Dunn, claiming that he is pretending to be a Republican. Dunn had registered as a Democrat in the state of Florida in 1999, but that registration had lapsed before he filed for the Republican primary.
On May 12, 2010, Pamela Barnett (named plaintiff from Taitz's lawsuit Barnett v. Obama) filed a lawsuit in the Sacramento County Superior Court alleging that Dunn is not eligible to run for Secretary of State.
Taitz was defeated by Dunn in the June 8 primary by a margin of about three to one, losing by over 900,000 votes.
On June 17, 2010, Taitz filed a lawsuit in the Orange County Superior Court contesting the election results, again alleging Dunn's ineligibility. On March 17, 2011, the judge ruled against Taitz. On May 1, 2012, a California Court of Appeal affirmed the superior court's ruling.

Reply to this post

Response to LynneSin (Reply #3)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 05:18 PM

10. LOL I knew she would suck at that too.

But, there has to be something she is good at besides being a nutter.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:30 PM

2. LOL ...

to be fair, the number of progressives watching for a laugh is probably closer to 947 (I know this liberal did).

Then there are, maybe, 50 that actually give a rat's a$$ what she is doing ...

But the remainder is just 3 guys watching the video over and over again, while masturbating furiously.

Reply to this post

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #2)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 01:31 PM

4. I was thinking the same thing about the 3 guys but instead of 3 guys

It was just Orly watching it over and over and over again.

I suspect half the views of her video was her just replaying it again and again.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 02:10 PM

5. Good God that woman is crazy

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 02:27 PM

6. I wonder what she will do if Rubio runs in 2016?

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 02:31 PM

7. Orly Taitz: Dentist at Law

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 02:36 PM

8. I remember that video

Someone posted it here on DU. We all had a good laugh, although I doubt very many of us sat through the whole thing. It was long, and Oily Taintz is harder to listen to than Sarah Palin.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:28 PM

9. I know that I only watched the video so as to laugh at Orly

How did this lady pass the California Bar? Taitz has no idea as to the correct procedure and her attempts to introduce evidence or make an argument are really very funny.

Reply to this post

Response to Gothmog (Reply #9)

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 06:01 PM

11. She attended a law school where all they teach is how to pass the CA Bar exam

seriously

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taft_Law_School

The Taft Law School is a distance education, online-based law school based in Santa Ana, California. Taft Law School and William Howard Taft University comprise The Taft University System. The State Bar of California Committee of Bar Examiners has registered Taft Law School as an unaccredited correspondence law school. As a California State Bar registered school, graduates are allowed to sit for the California Bar exam. Taft Law currently offers Juris Doctor (J.D.) and Master of Laws (LL.M.) law degree programs

Only 2 notable graduates is Oily and one of Jerry Falwell's kids.

Memorizing the questions so you can take the Bar Exam does NOT make one qualified to be much of a lawyer. I hope that's not how she got her Dental Degree.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread