HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » One major question to the...

Sun Dec 9, 2012, 08:47 PM

One major question to the GOP:

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AND ALL YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT OVER-SPENDING WHEN WE WERE SPENDING TRILLIONS FOR WARS AND TRILLIONS FOR BAILING OUT THE BANKS DURING THE BUSH REGIME?

on edit: In other words, you crapped all over our living room and you expect US
to clean it up. uh-hmmmm. I get it.

3 replies, 565 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply One major question to the GOP: (Original post)
BigBearJohn Dec 2012 OP
Summer Hathaway Dec 2012 #1
JaneyVee Dec 2012 #2
Kablooie Dec 2012 #3

Response to BigBearJohn (Original post)

Sun Dec 9, 2012, 08:50 PM

1. That was THEN

this is NOW.

Amazing how big fuckin' mouths were somehow jammed shut when it mattered - the same big mouths that are flappin' in the wind now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Dec 9, 2012, 08:53 PM

2. Aaaand that's the reason I can't take a single one of them serious.

I was getting my arse kicked by undercover cops at anti-war protests in NYC with a million marchers and these RWNJ idiots were calling me a commie America-hater. NOW they care about deficits? PUH-LEEZE. Looks like this "commie America-hater" could have saved the country trillions if only the media and the administration listened to the people. Instead Halliburton was billing taxpayers $45 for a case of soda and $100 for a laundry bag.

Edit: And who can forget the "missing" palate's of cash in Iraq, not a peep from those morons.

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 9, 2012, 09:09 PM

3. They are only concerned about spending when they have a Democratic president.

When a Republican is president it's credit card heaven.
They can borrow all they want and then, once a Democrat becomes president again, they will complain how the Democrats spend too much and try to slash the budget again.

That way they can waste a much money as they want on themselves and always blame it on the Democrats.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread