HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Based On What The GOP Is ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Dec 6, 2012, 11:11 PM

Based On What The GOP Is Doing In Michigan On Women's Rights Just -----

wait for the onslaught of anti woman legislation in GOP states in the upcoming legislative sessions. The 1100 bills will look like child's play this time around. Women must realize that the GOP politicians will never give up unless women make their fight private and personal on their home doorstep. You must realize that the GOP sees women as no better than dogs who must heel in the end.

I don't understand where the rage is and it is obvious that voting is not enough and the GOP does not believe in elections even though they lost.

5 replies, 549 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Based On What The GOP Is Doing In Michigan On Women's Rights Just ----- (Original post)
TheMastersNemesis Dec 2012 OP
sheshe2 Dec 2012 #1
Control-Z Dec 2012 #2
Samantha Dec 2012 #3
tblue37 Dec 2012 #4
HiPointDem Dec 2012 #5

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Thu Dec 6, 2012, 11:22 PM

1. Oh trust me!

We will continue to fight! We have done it before and we will do it again!

They ain't seen nothing yet! This issue will be the final nail in their coffin! Do not tread on us! We will retaliate. We have the vote you ASSHATS!

You GOPERS are sinking faster than the Titanic. I say bring it on!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 6, 2012, 11:44 PM

2. I have never been more ready

or willing to fight. I'm not afraid of them. My children are now old enough to handle whatever they can throw my way. I'm just not sure how to channel my energy. Once I find the right outlet I'll be all in.

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 6, 2012, 11:52 PM

3. Many women in the 60s had a very effective mechanism for dealing with like-minded Republicans

Women publicly said they would not "sleep" with a Republican, and some took it even farther, saying they would not even date a Republican. It was extremely effective. I am of course for voting these right-wingers out, but a two-pronged approach, one legal and one practical, might work even faster.

Sam

Reply to this post

Response to Samantha (Reply #3)

Fri Dec 7, 2012, 01:10 AM

4. Lysistrata. nt

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 7, 2012, 01:12 AM

5. NY voted in a democratic majority and got a GOP government anyway. Maybe democrats should

quit acting as enablers of GOP policies.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread