HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Santorum begins employmen...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:04 PM

Santorum begins employment at WND by suggesting UN conspiracy to kill his daughter

By David Edwards
Monday, December 3, 2012 11:29 EST

World Net Daily (WND), a conservative website which pushes birther fantasies and other conspiracies, announced on Sunday that it had hired former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum “to offer exclusive opinion each Monday.”

“Rick Santorum – the former U.S. senator who ignited grass-roots conservatives as a Republican candidate for president this year – today joins WND as an exclusive columnist,” the publication announced in a statement on Sunday.

“During his run for president, Santorum spoke about his belief that strong families help produce a strong economy,” the statement noted. “He shared his views that opportunities for all Americans must be expanded by encouraging incentives for marriage, children and free enterprise.”

In keeping with the WND tradition of promoting various fringe conspiracies, Santorum’s debut column claimed that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has an objective of “ceding our sovereignty to the United Nations.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/03/santorum-begins-employment-at-wnd-by-suggesting-un-conspiracy-to-kill-his-daughter/

8 replies, 1193 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Santorum begins employment at WND by suggesting UN conspiracy to kill his daughter (Original post)
HarveyDarkey Dec 2012 OP
Enrique Dec 2012 #1
Tommy_Carcetti Dec 2012 #2
Mike Daniels Dec 2012 #3
patrice Dec 2012 #4
Throckmorton Dec 2012 #5
patrice Dec 2012 #7
bullwinkle428 Dec 2012 #6
mnmoderatedem Dec 2012 #8

Response to HarveyDarkey (Original post)

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:06 PM

1. i see he knows his audience

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:09 PM

2. Note to Rick: Never go full crazy.

While tempting, in the end, it hurts your brand.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:12 PM

3. I guess he doesn't really want to run in 2016

If he doesn't think his articles won't come out as proof of his extremism during the primaries (not to mention the general election) he may actually be dumber than Palin.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:14 PM

4. Santorum is playing to Rand Paul's Pledge of Allegiance to the NRA being pedaled in the Senate

right now to require senators to interfere with UN treaties that limit the flow of American made weaponry into other countries, or lose their senate seats.

I guess Ran Paul just figures it's too bad for OUR troops that those American made guns can be easily followed by American military BLOOD that is owned and operated by American Exceptionalists, a.k.a. Project for a New American Century, in the MIC.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:14 PM

5. World Nuts Daily, he fits right in.

Please excuse me now, I have to retreat to my spider hole to avoid the UN Black helicopter that wants to move me to a death camp in Arkansas.

Reply to this post

Response to Throckmorton (Reply #5)

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:16 PM

7. True, but there is still a geometry here that CAN work for American Exceptionalism in the

Catholic Church.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 02:16 PM

6. Way to kick off your 2016 Presidential campaign, Frothy!

golf

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 03:09 PM

8. “Some would undoubtedly say so.”

And some, like you Rick, are completely unhinged. Seek help, sir.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread