HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » George W. Bush Administra...

Fri Nov 30, 2012, 10:52 PM

George W. Bush Administration Question re: Cult of Personality

I distinctly remember reading an article about the GWB administration doing things like putting photos of him in official government reports like budgets or stuff like that, which had been unprecedented.

Unfortunately I can't think of the proper phrasing or search terms to pull up any articles about this. The right wingnutosphere has put out so many bogus articles about Obama and cult of personality that even when you are searching for Bush it's a bunch of nutso wingnut blog articles about Obama that come up.

Can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of an article or two about this?

1 replies, 608 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply George W. Bush Administration Question re: Cult of Personality (Original post)
Mayberry Machiavelli Nov 2012 OP
RKP5637 Nov 2012 #1

Response to Mayberry Machiavelli (Original post)

Fri Nov 30, 2012, 11:14 PM

1. The closest I can come to it is this, probably not what you wanted.

Yep, as you say, "The right wingnutosphere has put out so many bogus articles about Obama and cult of personality that even when you are searching for Bush it's a bunch of nutso wingnut blog articles about Obama that come up."

Anyway, here is this ...

Bush’s "Christian" Blood Cult

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/04/22/bush-s-quot-christian-quot-blood-cult/

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread