HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Just when I thought it wa...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Nov 29, 2012, 10:18 PM

Just when I thought it was safe to turn my tv back on....

AMC orders “Owner’s Manual,” unveils unscripted block

In each episode, Extreme Makeover Edition‘s Ed Sanders and Hammer Heads‘ Marcus Hunt will face off in a weekly challenge in which they attempt to operate powerful and complex machinery with and without using the manual.

“Every adult in the world falls into one of two categories. You either read the owner’s manual or you don’t,” said Joel Stillerman, AMC’s EVP of original programming, production and digital content, in a statement. “As a non-owner’s manual person, I have a whole shelf in my house dedicated to parts that never found their way into things I have assembled.”

Owner’s Manual is executive produced by Steve Michaels, Jonathan Koch, Alex Piper and Jerry McNutt. Stillerman, Jason Fisher, SVP of production, and Mary Conlon, VP of non-scripted original programming, will oversee development and production.

Meanwhile, beginning on February 14, AMC will air a block of unscripted programming on Thursdays. The night will kick off at 9 p.m. with season two of the Kevin Smith-executive produced series Comic Book Men, followed by reality family drama Freakshow at 9:30 p.m. and the Go Go Luckey Entertainment-produced series Immortalized at 10 p.m.

http://realscreen.com/2012/11/29/amc-orders-owners-manual-unveils-unscripted-block/

Yeah, I don't have to watch it. Get off my damn lawn anyway.

2 replies, 570 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Just when I thought it was safe to turn my tv back on.... (Original post)
The Straight Story Nov 2012 OP
PoliticAverse Nov 2012 #1
Lint Head Nov 2012 #2

Response to The Straight Story (Original post)

Thu Nov 29, 2012, 10:31 PM

1. That's hilarious. I guess they're running out of things to fill time with... n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to The Straight Story (Original post)

Fri Nov 30, 2012, 12:42 AM

2. I'm waiting on the reality show 'Extreme Nail Biters".

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread