Sun Nov 25, 2012, 10:57 AM
Laura PourMeADrink (17,490 posts)
NBC: Why do we have to be subjected to Carly
* * * * 2008, Infoworld grouped her with a list of products and ideas as flops
* * * * The company's (HP) stock jumped on news of Fiorina's departure
* * * * She was also a "point person" for the McCain campaign on issues related to business and economic affairs (which some think the very subject that was led to his demise)
* * * * She defended the selection of Sarah Palin as McCain's running mate
* * * * The Los Angeles Times research of public records indicated Fiorina had failed to vote in most elections
* * * * In a campaign ad, Fiorina also likened Boxer's concerns over global warming to worrying about "the weather."
* * * * Her campaign ad about Republican rival Tom Campbell featuring a "demon sheep" created international, mostly negative, publicity
5 replies, 960 views
NBC: Why do we have to be subjected to Carly (Original post)
|Laura PourMeADrink||Nov 2012||OP|
|Laura PourMeADrink||Nov 2012||#4|
Response to Laura PourMeADrink (Original post)
Sun Nov 25, 2012, 11:12 AM
finecraft (1,213 posts)
1. I have often wondered the same thing
Everything she touches turns to crap. I have to bust out laughing when the press talking heads use her as a "go-to" person for "insight and analysis".
Response to dkf (Reply #2)
Sun Nov 25, 2012, 11:32 AM
dawg (7,580 posts)
3. Nonetheless, she would have been my running mate if I had been Mitt Romney.
I think she would have had way more crossover appeal than Eddie Munster.
(Of course, the woman *is* a disaster. She bought Compaq. Compaq!!!!!)