Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:28 PM
clydefrand (3,999 posts)
I got my LTE in todays paper, it was in response to another LTE a couple of weeks ago:
Re: "Obama wins re-election; the end is near," Nov. 10 letter by Marlin Thompson:
Where did the $16 trillion debt come from? Let us see where the majority of it came from.
1. Who started a war with Iraq (which had no WMDs)?
2. Who started a war with Afghanistan?
3. Who brought the world into a fiscal disaster?
4. Who said he wasn't interested in finding Osama bin Laden?
5. Who caused tens of thousands to be killed in these wars?
6. What party was he with?
7. Who got Osama bin Laden?
8. Who has brought us on a good start back out of this mess?
9. What party is that person with?
10. Who favored President Obama over Mitt Romney?
1. through 5. George W Bush
6. Republican Party
(The end was near.)
7. and 8. Barack Obama
9. Democratic Party.
10. God (according to the writer).
CLYDE H. DEEDS
11 replies, 1575 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
I got my LTE in todays paper, it was in response to another LTE a couple of weeks ago: (Original post)
Response to clydefrand (Original post)
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:52 PM
DollarBillHines (1,922 posts)
2. Vinton, as in LA?
I suppose the tide has turned, if you got that in the Vinton, LA, paper.
But, hey, Jefferson County, TX (Beaumont) broke even.