HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The ignorance in my local...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 05:57 PM

The ignorance in my local paper! It burns! (aka "Four more years of lies and deception!")

http://www.dailylocal.com/article/20121121/OPINION02/121129926/four-more-years-of-lies-and-deception-

An excerpt:

"The election is over and we have four more years of President Obama and his inept, dysfunctional and deceitful administration. I have been wondering in total amazement, what the American people are thinking to re-elect this totally incompetent man? He should have been impeached years ago. Why is he still in office? He has taken executive power to push through his Obamacare, circumventing the Constitution and Congress to get it passed. Then there is “fast and furious,” no answers, he and his co-hort Eric (the terrible) Holder hiding, deceiving, snubbing their noses at Congress. Another executive power is used."

And that's just the first paragraph. She goes on to mention Libya, Watergate, blah blah blah. I bet this woman is a lot of fun at parties. Feel free to comment at the bottom of the page linked above.

5 replies, 609 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply The ignorance in my local paper! It burns! (aka "Four more years of lies and deception!") (Original post)
bbernardini Nov 2012 OP
chille1 Nov 2012 #1
Moral Compass Nov 2012 #2
bbernardini Nov 2012 #5
pkdu Nov 2012 #3
HopeHoops Nov 2012 #4

Response to bbernardini (Original post)

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:02 PM

1. Truth is what she is seeking I will say it for the Prez !

Fuck her and the rest of those losers and she can take that to the bank !

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:16 PM

2. Letter to the Editor?

Was it a letter to the editor? Or is this the actual paper (although if they'd print this they've got to be pretty bad...)?

Reply to this post

Response to Moral Compass (Reply #2)

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:59 PM

5. Yes, it was a LTTE.

This is a very red county, and the paper is well known for its right-wing slant.

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:27 PM

3. 90 years old and a bigoted old cow....

Doesn't deserve to see the end of his second term.... Calls herself a Christian, Hah!

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:58 PM

4. Our paper (Harrisburg, PA Patriot-News) is pretty damn good. We're lucky.

They are planning to cut back to 3 days per week, and I'm not happy about that. What the fuck am I supposed to read while taking a shit the other four days?????

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread