HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Really? Israel and the a...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 10:09 PM

Really? Israel and the actions.

Okay I've had a lot of family time this weekend. Family came in for a wedding and I've been away from computers so this thing I'm reading about attacks in Israel and all I'm speechless.

I do have to ask Was it the hope that Romney would win so that America would help Israel and the fact that he didn't win just sent them over the edge?

I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just I guess that would be the best way to describe it.

Would someone mind giving me the full low down so I understand what exactly brought these attacks about other than the history. What did I miss this past week or month that would start these attacks.

2 replies, 385 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Really? Israel and the actions. (Original post)
diabeticman Nov 2012 OP
The Straight Story Nov 2012 #1
underthematrix Nov 2012 #2

Response to diabeticman (Original post)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 10:23 PM

1. Well,

I will let others handle the run up (cause depending on the person the narrative will differ greatly)

On twitter: #gaza , live updates, etc, getting a ton of traffic

Harry Fear, broadcasting live from inside Gaza where he was when this started (was working on a documentary):
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud

He is sleeping right now but leaves the mic on (camera off), you can hear drones, explosions, etc (listening to a drone fly over head as I am typing this)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to diabeticman (Original post)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 10:45 PM

2. Can you tell me what led to Israel's attack of gaza this time

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread