HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 8-year-old saves family f...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 06:54 PM

8-year-old saves family from carbon monoxide poisoning



http://www.omaha.com/article/20121118/NEWS/711189916/1016#8-year-old-saves-family-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) An 8-year-old boy is being credited with saving members of his family from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Jacob Mace was sleeping at his grandmother's house Tuesday night when he woke up feeling ill.

He then woke up his grandmother, Debbie Beardsley, who also was ill. She thought they might have the flu, until other members in the house reported feeling ill, too.

FULL story at link.

0 replies, 595 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread