HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » the right will NEVER let ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:46 AM

the right will NEVER let Benghazi go

They are over on Yahoo claiming that the White House altered the talking points Susan Rice received to deceive the public about Benghazi, despite the fact that Petraeus testified that the intelligence agencies prepared the un-classified report. My blood pressure when up at least 60 points reading their traitorous filth. I really, really hate these people. How can Fox continually sow treason without repercussion? Is there no point at which their lies are no longer protected as free speech? Surely there has to be some limitation.

7 replies, 842 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply the right will NEVER let Benghazi go (Original post)
BainsBane Nov 2012 OP
Trajan Nov 2012 #1
BainsBane Nov 2012 #2
gtar100 Nov 2012 #3
BainsBane Nov 2012 #4
dballance Nov 2012 #5
dkf Nov 2012 #6
BainsBane Nov 2012 #7

Response to BainsBane (Original post)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:50 AM

1. Oh yes they will ....

Why would you give them so much power ? .... They are fucking LOSERS, and this is some angry sour grapes ....

They will let Benghazi go when it wraps around their necks and pulls down ....

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Trajan (Reply #1)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:54 AM

2. I wish I could believe you were right

but I think of how they dogged Clinton until they finally caught him with Monica, and then impeached him over it. Their base is already demanding they impeach Obama. I hope this election has chastened them, but the conservative media and their base are so insane, I don't see them letting up.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:07 AM

3. It was the republicans who under-funded the security budget. It's become truth-telling time

and if nothing else, this last election is showing that more people are getting sick of republican antics. Like idiots they are trying to blame somebody else but when it comes down to the facts, it's going to point right back at them because they decided to play politics with real life issues. Seems more people are getting the fact that republicans are full of shit and only out for their own interest and not that of the working class or anyone else that isn't already filthy rich.

It's up to us to keep spreading the word. The truth about the republican's betrayal of America has been exposed and they can't make it go away with their made-up dramas anymore.

Reply to this post

Response to gtar100 (Reply #3)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:13 AM

4. right on

the more Fox and corporate bosses attack Obama, the more I feel like he really is the people's president. They spent billions trying to defeat him, but they couldn't do it. If we stand together, we can be stronger than they are.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:26 AM

5. You lost assholes deal with it.

If you want to make Benghazi an issue lets talk about 9/11. That was an epic fail. And Condie you so fucking lied by saying no one could have ever thought planes could be used as terrorist weapons. Lied, Lied Lied.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 05:01 AM

6. If you don't try to understand what happened in Benghazi, you will have no idea what's going on

In the Middle East.

There are tectonic plates moving there due to the Arab Spring and Benghazi is one part of that story.

The bigger part is Syria, Iran and Israel/Palestine.

And why is this a big deal to us? The middle east is about oil..the lifeblood of our economy.

Reply to this post

Response to dkf (Reply #6)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:03 PM

7. Understanding Benghazi is important

But they aren't interested in understanding what happened. They have two goals: bury Rice and impeach the President.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread