HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » One of the side benefits ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 01:28 PM

One of the side benefits of the election is I can now watch or read the news without throwing up!

3 replies, 351 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply One of the side benefits of the election is I can now watch or read the news without throwing up! (Original post)
firenewt Nov 2012 OP
CherokeeDem Nov 2012 #1
get the red out Nov 2012 #2
The Wielding Truth Nov 2012 #3

Response to firenewt (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 01:32 PM

1. LOL....

Yep...know exactly what you mean....

Rmoney and the 'queen' made me physcially ill whenever I saw or heard them...

Thank goodness that nightmare is behind us!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 01:58 PM

2. Amen to that!

The difference is unbelievable. I hadn't watched since the Baggers were pushed as the second coming. Two years of media hell.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 02:03 PM

3. Oh. you poor thing. I have felt queasy myself but not that bad. I am so glad that our lives

will not be bombarded by the weirdos from the right wing as much, and reason will see more daylight. It is a relief that any Supreme Court appointments needed in the next four years will be less right wing biased and Allen West, Tod Akin, and Joe Walsh can take their foolishness home and stay out of positions of any power over anyone.The Affordable Care Act will probably stay and be improved and Women's right and other civil rights will not face further erosion.

Those are just starters on how well I can breath again since the election. After 2014 elections, if we throw all - in for securing the House is in Democratic hands, we can truly do the big things that will save our collective futures. That will really make me feel good. How about you?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread