HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » So on being presented wit...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:37 AM

So on being presented with a warm turd, Cantor duly ran to teacher and the beans got spilled.

Meanwhile, the F.B.I. agent who had helped get a preliminary inquiry started, and learned of Mr. Petraeus’s affair and the initial concerns about security breaches, became frustrated. Apparently unaware that those concerns were largely resolved, the agent alerted the office of Representative Eric Cantor, Republican of Virginia, the House majority leader, about the inquiry in late October. Mr. Cantor passed on the agent’s concerns to Mr. Mueller.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/12/us/us-officials-say-petraeuss-affair-known-in-summer.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

3 replies, 807 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply So on being presented with a warm turd, Cantor duly ran to teacher and the beans got spilled. (Original post)
kpete Nov 2012 OP
goclark Nov 2012 #1
Chunk Nov 2012 #2
DURHAM D Nov 2012 #3

Response to kpete (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:44 AM

1. I don't get it ...k for more posibilities

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to kpete (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:48 AM

2. Why did Paula Broadwell think the CIA had taken prisoners in Benghazi?

In an Oct. 26 speech at the University of Denver, she said that Libyan militants had attacked the consulate to retrieve some fellow fighters who’d been taken prisoner at the nearby CIA annex. She also seems to suggest that Petraeus himself knew about it, implying that he may have been her source.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/11/12/why-did-paula-broadwell-think-the-cia-had-taken-prisoners-in-benghazi/

------

How about we get her and cantor testifying first?

Reply to this post

Response to Chunk (Reply #2)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 12:25 PM

3. Extraordinary rendition for Paula?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread