What to do with your leftover political yard signs
1. Use the plastic part to collect daisies and other pretty flowers....lalalala (dancing through a field of flowers). Take home to make organic free-range daisy pie.
2. Go fly a kite.
3. Burmese tiger trap - invert metal rods in deep hole to finally end that pesky tiger problem...or harvest clumsy squirrels...or the unlucky kid who has to get the stray ball out of your yard. (NOTE: keep dirt nearby for quick refill in the case of the latter and practice have "I have no idea where Dylan/Reagan/Rusty could be" alibi). Use metal rods to roast squirrels or ,pre #6 below, marshmallows - S'MORES ANYONE!?!?!?
4. Turn inside out for steady yard sale signs (NOTE: hardcore yardsalers are attracted to bright neon colors like moths to a flame).
5. Beach/rain iPad and Kindle protector.
6. PREPPERS special - prepare for the coming economic and social collapse - use the plastic as weather protection and forest floor covering. Metal rods can be structural component of deep forest housing and as weapons (see #3).
7. Create soccer goals for Dylan/Reagan/Rusty ..but let's face it they aren't going to get that soccer scholarship no matter how many times you "red shirt" them.
Michelle Bachmann and Louie Gohmert signs - keep for their inevitable run in 2 years or re-use as litter box cleaning for your 37 cats
Ron Paul - who are kidding, we know you guys are going to keep those signs up in your yard anyway
Obama - see #1