Sat Oct 27, 2012, 09:31 AM
Dalai_1 (1,178 posts)
Top Corporate Tax Dodgers/Job Destroyers Bernie Sanders (Pdf)
I will certainly rethink some of my subscriptions and contracts!
This is obscene!
4 replies, 1152 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Top Corporate Tax Dodgers/Job Destroyers Bernie Sanders (Pdf) (Original post)
Response to Dalai_1 (Original post)
Sat Oct 27, 2012, 04:27 PM
HiPointDem (20,729 posts)
3. This needs more exposure & discussion. These are the same folks trying to cut Social security.
1. Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan
- Amount of federal income taxes paid in 2010? Zero.
- $1.9 billion tax refund.
- Taxpayer Bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department? Over $1.3 trillion
- Number of Offshore Tax Havens in 2010? 371.
2. Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein
- Amount of federal income taxes paid in 2008? Zero.
- $278 million tax refund.
- profit of $2.3 billion
- Taxpayer Bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department? $824 billion.
- Number of offshore tax havens in 2010? 39
more at the link:
JP Morgan Chase CEO James Dimon, General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt, Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam, Boeing CEO James McNerney, Jr, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Honeywell International CEO David Cote, Corning CEO Wendell Weeks, Time Warner CEO Glenn Britt, Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier, Deere & Company CEO Samuel Allen, 13). Marsh & McLennan Companies CEO Brian Duperreault, Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs, Tenneco CEO Gregg Sherill, Express Scripts CEO George Paz, Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman, R.R. Donnelly & Sons CEO Thomas Quinlan III
Their names should be reviled; they should be publicly shamed.